Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Let me hear it again.
>spank
Gallery Images by viewer09
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch

Whaa, whaa, please stop mommy. I am a bad boy dressing up in my sisters clothes. I deserve this spanking and another by my sister when she comes home. Yes I am childish like a baby and please put me in diapers again. Then I should be dressed in only girls clothes for I am a Sissybaby.
tina101
what anime is this picture from Viewer09 could you please tell me because I know that is a subtitle for a english subbed anime just please let me know which one.

diaperpee
i can spank
newbie12345
what anime is this from?

Trunksshe

what anime is this from?  

Ikkitousen.
I own the entire series. This is a common scene because the aunt is very protective of her niece.
Long story short, it's not an anime where this is a regular part of; it's a fighting anime. Very similar to the StreetFighter animated movies and early YuYuHakashu.
stellaindiapers

Let me hear it again.
>spank<
I am sorry I should be in diapers because I peed my panties

RosyKrystal

Let me hear it again.
>spank<
Waaa! Me is sowwy mommy deawest! Me wore my big sister's panties, making peepee and poopoo in them! Me should be diapered, dressed in petticoats and treated like naughty baby girl who deserves multiple spankings because me is Sissy Baby who pees and poops on everything! ; 3 ;
Awakening_Adara

"How many times must I tell you, you will not take off your heels before bed time!"

New2diapers
I'm a naughty Diaper girl who likes messing her diaper
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.