Halloween Reward
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
It took only three months for Jim's wife to convert him into her sissy maid. She threw away all his male clothes, forced him to take hormones and grew his hair out. Then she cut him off from sex entirely and put him under a strict chastity regime, making him wear a chastity tube 24/7. After that, she began seeing other men, while Jim was forced to go to bed every night, horny and frustrated.

Then when Jim's wife bought him a police officer costume to wear on Halloween, she promised him he'd finally get some relief if he'd agree to drink something special for her. What she didn't tell him was that it was going to be her new boyfriend's cum!
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

serendipity
I wish someone would do that to me
diapered_tristan
I love it. wish it was me giggles  

babie

It took only three months for Jim's wife to convert him into her sissy maid. She threw away all his male clothes, forced him to take hormones and grew his hair out. Then she cut him off from sex entirely and put him under a strict chastity regime, making him wear a chastity tube 24/7. After that, she began seeing other men, while Jim was forced to go to bed every night, horny and frustrated.

Then when Jim's wife bought him a police officer costume to wear on Halloween, she promised him he'd finally get some relief if he'd agree to drink something special for her. What she didn't tell him was that it was going to be her new boyfriend's cum!

is this a treat
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
bettisweetie
Where a sissy belongs!

KC'sbitchboy
if only halloween were more than once a year!!
cd404
I can do that, especially if i looked like her.
xx

slutboy18
Your gallery is my favorite on this whole page <3
kenny roberts
Sucking a nasty dick untell it explods hot cum would be so humilating and diapered at the same time

sissydovie
Love the short story... ready to be cuffed and stuffed.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.