R GOOD TIMES
I have captioned adult babies having good times wearing diapers and being feminine.
Posted on
GOOD TIMES - I have captioned adult babies having good times wearing diapers and being feminine., Nurse,Diaper,Submissive,Dominant,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers GOOD TIMES - I have captioned adult babies having good times wearing diapers and being feminine., Nurse,Diaper,Submissive,Dominant,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
GOOD TIMES - I have captioned adult babies having good times wearing diapers and being feminine., Nurse,Diaper,Submissive,Dominant,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
GOOD TIMES - I have captioned adult babies having good times wearing diapers and being feminine., Nurse,Diaper,Submissive,Dominant,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*New Captions*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
 I'm rubbing my diapers & plastic panties in excitement! Thank you Baby Butch!

Baby Butch
@ nylontoni
 Your welcome Nylontoni, glad to see you like your caption. The picture was a good find for the caption story.

jessybaby
@ nylontoni
  your not the only one!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Yes these diaper cappies can be quite exciting!
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I really like the one you did for me,,,, and I like the other too good work 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thank you Shamrock, I appreciate the compliment on my work. Have a great day!

babyginagirl
Me's wans da pink jammies auntie,and da pink printed disposables.pease pease pease!!!
me is soooo loving being your niece auntie exclaimed babyginagirl!!!!  

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 It makes me happy that you love your cappie! I sent a new PM earlier today.
trevor
Thanks baby butch  

Baby Butch
@ trevor
 Your welcome Trevor and you look great in a dress and diaper.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.