Good Evening!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey everyone not really the best at greetings and such but my names John don't really know what all to tell, I'm new here, always liked girly things although never got real far into it or the whole baby situation either but really would love to never know where to start or what to do, want to meet people that enjoy the same things(always nice to make new friends isn't it? Β  ) . Sooo look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully having some fun times together!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, my diaper loving started at childhood. As an adult I can remember buying Depends in sample packs of 2 for about $1.00, this was an inexpensive way to get diapers occasionally. The thickest most realistic adult diaper I can remember from years ago was from Eckerd Drugs. Also in samples, they were just like baby diapers.
Prissie

Β Hey everyone not really the best at greetings and such but my names John don't really know what all to tell, I'm new here, always liked girly things although never got real far into it or the whole baby situation either but really would love to never know where to start or what to do,

Β 

Well for starters, go to a Salvation Army store and see if you can find a skirt that fits you. Then, find a top that more or less matches the skirt. Try wearing them around your home if nobody else is there.

As for nappies (diapers), Depends makes a variety of them in adult sizes. They vary in absorbency. I like Super Plus Absorbent: you can REALLY have a good wee in one of them before they leak and make a mess.

Another thing you can do if you want to feel feminine, is dehair your legs. To get the maximum effect, dehair your arms and chest too! We've had a lot of discussion on this group about leg shaving and other ways to remove hair.

Anyway, welcome to our group. One of the things I like most about Sissykiss, is helping grow our on-line transgender community by welcoming new people. So, read us often, participate, dress girly, and enjoy your feminine and baby side!

SissyGirlLuv,

Β 

Prissie
   Prissie

Sissy Jenni
Hi Johnny! Welcome to SissyKiss!!! ^^
I never really knew much about sissyness before I saw this sight and was so attracted to it. That was last November and I was inspired so much by this site! I began by dieting, then waxed my legs & armpits (I use hair removal now) and gradually made a wardrobe of women's & girly clothes, including diapers. I did soe reading on the advice sections too.
Sissy Jenni
Courtney Kay
Welcome! Β  Hope you have fun trying out new things Β 
Courtney

Johnny Right
Thank you all so very much! I'm sorry it took so long to get back just got back from vacation with my family, and to tell you all the truth I'm only 16 and hardly ever have a vehicle so I don't really have much of a way to buy diapers and such, but my sister has many old clothes that she doesn't wear anymore since she moved out, that I could maybe try to wear, and as of shaving I've always shaved my armpits, and I attempted to do my legs but I got way too nervous a couple of shaved hairs in worried that someone notice but at the same time I kind of want people too(if anyone knows what I mean), thank you very much for the information though I'm going to try to start wearing some more cute girly clothes and less boy clothes(maybe attempt to shave again sometime later, if you have any advice on just how to get it over with please share (; ) Thank you all very much look forward to hearing from ya again.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.