XXX This is goddess Selena
sissy slit training
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I will start with, I am goddess Selena I own a former lover of mine. We were dating he cheated on me. (Brandi failed to mention this to avoid the "slut" training that a cheater deserves.)

Let's just say I have pictures and texts of illegal substance that could make a long prison sentence for Brandi Boo Boo Boop ( I changed her named slightly to reflect slutiness. I don't want a stinky sissy baby to stink up my house.

Brandi Boo Boo Boop needs some sissy slit training tasks, to prepare her for her first outing as Brandi. This weekend at a drag show!

Brandi will personally thank each task and the ones that I enjoy will be videotaped for the video board.

I will close with this guy (Brandi) is pure slime. Thief,Cheater, and a fraud.
I have him in a pretty tight spot. He virtually has no choice.

p.s. He also bullied sissies like you as a security guard at a strip club. It is now time to teach him a lesson girls! Make the bully cheat be the sluttiest sissy she can be.
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alice000
"Hello goddess Selena" Curtsey. "I think a good punishment would be to dress him up in a school girl outfit. Also I think you should insert a wireless vibrating egg and trigger it at embarrassing intervals. Particularly if he is around any men that you think would be perfect for him."

"I hope this is to your liking."
"Hugs and kisses"

Just4betBrit
Dear Alice,

I like that idea. Imagine little Brandi performing Hit Me Baby One More Time, for he drag show in a school girl outfit.

As for the vibrating egg. Brandi went to the "toy store" today and bought a nice pink one. To honor you for your idea she was dressed as Alice in Wonderland.

Making her a horny slut at random near guys will be hours of fun. When Brandi wets her panties the guys will know they have a easy slut to fuck.
AlyssaDee
Dear Goddess Selena,

Since the Drag show is so soon from now, Brandie needs to practice her walk. She should go to the park in heels and walk like a runway modle, heel in front of the toe, as if walking on a straight line. After 20 paces or so she should do a curtsey , turn around and repeat. Brandie should practice this for a half an hour every day until the show. That should put some swing in her hips. We call this Task the "Catwalk/Curtsey" and it is very effective in learning a more feminine walk, also doing a curtsey at the end of each run is cute, especially when done in the park for all to enjoy. The heals should make her feet hurt by day three.

I know you said you do not want a baby stinking up the place, but making her wear diapers is very humiliating, even if you do not make her use them.  The diapers also give a rounder bottom and more girlish hips. The sound of crinkling plastic sends a clear message to all those in ear-shot of what Brandie is wearing, and the smell of the baby powder puts an end to all doubt about her undergarments.. And finally the diaper is an excellent chastity device, Brandie will not be wanting to take down her pants or skirt in front of any possible paramour with a diaper on.

Take her to get a Mani-Pedi, and be sure that she has makeup on. The women at the salon should see that Brandie has done her own make-up. it will probably be sloppy, which is a good thing to further humiliate her. If you do not wish her to loose her job perhaps clear polish on the fingers, but the toes should be Electric Pink. She should be wearing open toed heals to and from the salon. Make sure she does a curtsey when greeting the ladies and when saying thank you when done.

After the nails are done, take Brandie to the house of the b***h she cheated on you with, and have her curtsey and apologize for being such a snake. Make Boo-Boo tell the woman that she will be wearing diapers from now on to remind her that cheating is something that grown-ups do not do. Have her say this even if you do not make her wear a diaper other than when she goes to apologize to that woman. I know that you are probably mad at this woman, but there is the distinct possibility that she had no idea that Brandie was taken, and is as much of a victim as you are.

You should make him wear a Tee-Shirt when not in drag that says "I am being punnished for cheating on my girlfriend." Tee-shirt paint is very inexpensive, under $3 a tube. She should paint all of her own shirts with this saying. perhaps one tee-shirt that says"Please check my diaper" and another that says "I am wearing a chastity device because I cheated". You really should get Brandie a Chastity device and make her pay for it and wear it.

She should practice the "Catwalk/Curtsy" at home too. A half hour at a time, at least 3 times a day, including doing it in the park, with heels.  Another task to do three times a day is putting on makeup, then washing it off then putting it on all over again.  Like I said before, even if you do not want her to use diapers, she should be made to wear them when going outside, they will work as a chastity device if one cannot be afforded..

If I think of anything more, I'll let you know.

Hugs and snugs,

Alyssa Dee
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

jennadare
Dear Goddess Selena,

I have another idea, something I've done before that was very effective. I assume that since he was a bouncer, he keeps in shape, maybe works out regularly. If not, it's a good time to start, since he'll need to be strong to stay on heels all night at the drag show.

Anyway, you can add a little spice to his workout routine at a gym by sending him there in a pink leotard and shiny tights with white shoes and white knee socks scrunched down at the calf level. Or a pink tank and very short shorts, same tights and shoes and socks. He can either wear the clothes to the gym or get changed there, but he needs to work out in public for at least 30 minutes. May I suggest an exercise bike or an elliptical. You can add a plug (or ginger) to make it even more uncomfortable. Even if he doesn't have a membership, he should be able to pay for one-time use.

Hope this helps! Good luck with this.

Jenna

Just4betBrit
Jenna,
 Brandi was more of a dj at the strip club. He used the real security as backup

Baby-Bethany
Dear Goddess Selena,

The details you've provided about Brandi are shocking to say the least. Now I'm only a baby so I'm not sure I can provide many suggestions that would be appropriate for your situation. Most of them would involve diapers and their use and you've already said you don't want to deal with stinky diapers. I'll do my very bestest though. Since Brandi is clearly unable to control her little sissy clittie I would suggest locking it away permanently as quickly as possible. If she can't control it she definitely shouldn't get any pleasure from it.  

I guess some sort of toy for her bum might be in order like the other girls suggested but that all sounds very naughty to me. Since you seem to be trying to both humiliate and train Brandi I would suggest that training her to be a maid might help. After all Brandi was once domineering, tough and macho. A maid is pretty much the opposite of that, plus as part of her duties you could include slut training by making her service men, turning sex from a pleasure to a chore to be performed on the command of her mistress. Of course it also has the additional benefit of you not having to do the house work any more which has to be a bonus.  

I hope I've been some help.

Bethany

Just4betBrit
Bethany,

I have already had him watching Mrs Silk Maid training. I will love having a sissy maid to clean up after me and my "friends"
I could make him introduce himself to my lovers. Any ideal of what he should say, do, or wear?

I also want Brandi Boo Boo to experience PMS. How do you girls simulate that?

Also, any ideals for for bi/gay training for Brandi can complete on her sissy cam?

AlyssaDee
Dear Goddess Selena,

Get a strap on and have him practice her BJs while you wear it. When he gets good enough, then peg her. If she cries, too bad. Peg her every night until she loves it. Get your girlfriends to do it to her as well.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

little Chloe

Posted by AlyssaDee
Dear Goddess Selena,

Get a strap on and have him practice her BJs while you wear it. When he gets good enough, then peg her. If she cries, too bad. Peg her every night until she loves it. Get your girlfriends to do it to her as well.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa

Forget about Brandi.....We can tie her up somewhere to watch,
i could use the practice ;) lol

AlyssaDee
Little Chloe,

I'd love to watch you practice...maybe I could give you a POINT(er or two). I bet your luscious lips could do wonders.  Brandie could just sit there tied up and gagged looking jealous.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa
Sissyslutmichelle
Dear Goddess Selena,

From my experience, a little premature ejaculator  cheat like Brandi needs to be strictly controlled and managed. You need a good sturdy chastity device locked on his little sissy clit. If he wants to cum, then encourage him to pursue his other option of reaching orgasm by getting fucked in her pussy like the girl she is. If you are concerned about the price of chastity, there is a good  site  that has them for rather cheap. One is a CB6000s  which is about a hundred fifty go for 20 bucks. Here is a link to the site:
http://www.wholesale-bdsm.com/male-chastity-device-c-133.html

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.