Getting ready for a date
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
It was Friday night and it was time for Bob and his wife ready for her date. For him, that meant night time diapers over his obligatory chastity tube;

After all, the only place he'd be going tonight was straight into his crib. However, that certainly didn't mean his wife had to do without. She instructed him to find an outfit that was suitably sexy for her--one that would be exciting for her boyfriend, when they got into his bedroom.

Being only half-interested in her husband's opinion, she asked if the red corset would do:

Trembling with pent-up sexual frustration, Bob assured her that it would.

"Good, then let's get your sissy diapers and babydoll nighty on, I'm horny for a real man and anxious to see Ted," she told him.

Bob nodded and followed her to his nursery where she quickly and efficiently dressed him for another long night in his crib.

Ten minutes later, he watched as his wife got in the her BMW and waved him goodbye.

"Bye-bye Sissy, don't forget to do that list of chores I left you!"

Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

bettisweetie
Once again a very exciting story.
KC'sbitchboy
terrific picture story. i hope you'll do more

babyjessie
very good little story
Lots of tight and long hugs!
sissybabysusie1
you must complete it

Ashe
Really like your captions! Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next one!
Wannabe_Baby
I'm surprised I haven't commented on this thread yet! Really love these captions, Baby Bobby, and hope you make some more soon. I really can't get enough of them. You have a talent for them.

slutboy18
I really need to buy a chastity devise like that so I can touch my self
sissydovie
Get's me thinking I'd like to be cuckolded... First chastity... Thank you for the story.

karengirl
great pics and story
red
She can drive my car!

Littlepissy
I love all your stories
sissykyra
luv your story...great pictoral representation of every cuckold's fantasy. sooo submissive...sissyslut kyra

therunning21
very good. you should continue this story
babyjosh
a good one! :-)

sexxygirl326
Very good cappies!
Kisses!
bedwetter41

It was Friday night and it was time for Bob and his wife ready for her date. For him, that meant night time diapers over his obligatory chastity tube;

After all, the only place he'd be going tonight was straight into his crib. However, that certainly didn't mean his wife had to do without. She instructed him to find an outfit that was suitably sexy for her--one that would be exciting for her boyfriend, when they got into his bedroom.

Being only half-interested in her husband's opinion, she asked if the red corset would do:

Trembling with pent-up sexual frustration, Bob assured her that it would.

"Good, then let's get your sissy diapers and babydoll nighty on, I'm horny for a real man and anxious to see Ted," she told him.

Bob nodded and followed her to his nursery where she quickly and efficiently dressed him for another long night in his crib.

Ten minutes later, he watched as his wife got in the her BMW and waved him goodbye.

"Bye-bye Sissy, don't forget to do that list of chores I left you!"

Baby Bobby: Once again you get it right. Sissies should be in diapers (at least at night - due to their bedwetting) while girls go out on dates with real men. Besides, most sisses are so tiny - so soft - and so intimidated by girls they are useless anyway. Sissies don't belong on dates -- they belong in diapers and plastic pants, sleeping in a little bed (or crib) with vinyl sheets. Real men share beds with women, and make love to them. But all that is nothing more than a hopeless dream for a sissy.

Baby Bobby__

Baby Bobby: Once again you get it right. Sissies should be in diapers (at least at night - due to their bedwetting) while girls go out on dates with real men. Besides, most sisses are so tiny - so soft - and so intimidated by girls they are useless anyway. Sissies don't belong on dates -- they belong in diapers and plastic pants, sleeping in a little bed (or crib) with vinyl sheets. Real men share beds with women, and make love to them. But all that is nothing more than a hopeless dream for a sissy.  

I couldn't have said it better myself!  
stellaindiapers
I like your story. Can you continue with the story and diapers to do chores?

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.