PG Which fringe style is better?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Side swept or straight >>??
Thanks! xx

---------------------------- Side Swept fringe

---------------------------- Straight down fringe

Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx
straight down for the win. It's so much more girly
SissyNameless
I think straight down, it just looks so pretty and girly and innocent.
Hugs and kisses!

sissyjessica77
I think the straight down is a lot cuter.
BabyBarby

I think straight down, it just looks so pretty and girly and innocent.  

Yeah I like my hair down a little more, thanks though :-)

Come Visit my Gallery!!!

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

sissypissy
wow well arnt you just so beautiful. ur eyes are really beautiful.

as for the hair I love the first one more but the straight down looks really cute as well. Ill give them a tie.

:)
BabyNiki
Oh my GOD your stunning!

If I looked half as good as you I'd be over the moon!

Oh, and straight, for the reasons mentioned! Its so CUTE!!
baby-niki.blogspot.com

babytephx
sissyjj
Straight down! 
~ Items ~

BabyBarby
Thanks to everybody for your comments and input!! :-)

I think I may continue that bad brother story just because everyone is sooo nice !! :-)

Maybe I should of made me the bossy older sister punishing my younger brother, thoughts??

Thnx!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

diapered24/7
straight down obviously ^^

dieselinblood
streight looks great
BabyBarby
Thanks everyone!! But the votes say more for swept to the side??! but comments all say straight?? I confused :-z !

What about a mix of both? Like here below THnx ladies, let me know!!

PS.. I know my pics are here and other places but please (please) don't cappie them, Ive already seen one rude one, I'll just report them..
It's not nice..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

babytephx
very pretty either way
SissyDesiree
You look very pretty either way. But I like the straight down look a little better.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch
I voted for straight down, although both are good. You must be a girl, cause you sure look like one.
girliestgirlintheworld
Both are very pretty, and I can go either way. I'm closeted mtf TG and I would choose swept if I could.

BabyBarby
im sorry ive no idea what "closetet mtf tg" means ..

thanks for the comment though! :-) ...
Come Visit my Gallery!!!

babytephx
what alot of of us are here. a (in the closet) Male to Female Transgender. meaning you do it in private and few others know about it whether it just be crossdressing or acting like the opposite sex aswell.

Diaperskirt
I like straight down also, but I like your combination ever so slightly more! I like how wavy it is and you have lovely eyes.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
girliestgirlintheworld
Yes, I've recently come to grips with the fact that I am Transgender, and have been all my life. MTF is just shorhand for saying male to female, (I identify in my mind as female). But I am not out, only to 3 of my best friends and my siblings. To put on top of that that I'm a very frou frou, girly girl, and a sissy baby diaper lover, and a thumbsucker, I'm freaked out about my own self. That's alot of creepiness to take in. I told my BFF about my diaper wearing and she just about quit me. I don't have the nerve to tell my siblings yet. What do you think?

SissyDesiree
As a sissy baby who is wearing a very wet diaper right now, and has some lacy pink mittens and booties, I see nothing wrong with being a sissy, a diaper lover, a girly girl, a frou frou lover, or a thumbsucker.

There's no need to tell your siblings until you feel ready to, if ever.

Accept and love what you are.

Besides, there are maybe seven billion people in the world. Whatever you are and however you feel, you're not alone!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.