PG Frilly Frolics
Fashion for Sissy's
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Frilly Frolics Fashion for Boys.
Let your son become the princess he was born to be!
If he says, "Mom I am a girl," then come to us for discrete and personalized service. We have everything your new little princess could desire, including girly girl diapers and pull ups if your little angel needs protection from "accidents" that happen from time to time. Remember your new girl may be somewhat childish at first due to "her" missing out on little girly fun, let her explore what being a princess is all about!
   Frilly Frolics, Unleash your little Princess :)

Here we see Tommy, now Tia modeling the new outfits "her" Mother just bought. As you can see Tia was born to be a girl and is very lucky to have understanding parents who love their new daughter! Tia will live as a girl full time now and if she wishes to become a real girl her parents will allow it. They want their child to be happy, now mopey Tommy has become bubbly Tia, a very happy girl!

Frilly Frolics, unleash your Princess!

Gallery Images by KS
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Very nice! I would like to see a short-sleeve dress, since the proud girl who lives inside me likes to show off her dehaired arms as well as nicely dehaired and pantyhosed legs.

Sweet sissiness for all who hear the call!

KS
Thanks Prissie, I bet you look so sweet in your dress and hose :)
Robyn
Absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful narrative and lovely picture! 

KS
Thanks Robyn :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.