All XXX Just a Friendly Little Sissy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi there everyone it's a pleasure to be here with all my little sissy siblings. I'm Matilda, but you can all just call me Matty or Matty Patty. That's what my last girlfriend called me the first time she saw me all dressed up for her, and It just felt right so I've been using it ever since. I'm just about the friendliest little thing that you could ever meet, I'm just a lovey little puppy when I can let the real me out, but for the longest time I was scared to really tell you all too much about myself cause I hadn't quite come to accept myself, but that's all different now I know exactly who I am and I couldn't be happier but now I wanna know who all of you are. I love meeting new people and getting know their stories and I'm very open to anything you might wanna ask little old me. I like puppies, kittens, music especially like alternative rock, I like anime and movies, I like everything. *giggle* When it comes to my sissy age, it really varies right now I feel like I'm 10 years old while later I might feel like I'm old enough to be a Mommy. Usually though I feel like a 14-16 year old little nerdy emo girl. Now I'm going to get into some of the naughty things about myself, I really like having my little bottom played with, I like being treated like a naughty little slut and being punished for it, I like when I'm forced to do naughty things I'm too conserved to do on my own, I like being humiliated and sometimes I don't feel like a girl but that's when I just need someone to feminize me forcefully   I'm always ready for some role playing or chatting just send me a message. I look forward to getting to as many of you little sweethearts as want to get to know me. Love and Kisses.
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.
SissyDesiree
Welcome. I'm a sissy baby girl in diapers. Don't be scared; there are lots of us here who know just how you feel.
- Sissy Desiree

little_sara
Welcome to sissykiss, little girl:-)
Its all about the humiliation
MattiePattie
Thank you It's so nice to meet you. I'm glad everyone is so nice and inviting here  

Prissie
Hello Matty Patty

Welcome to our site. May you soon have another lady fried whom you can get all dressed up for. Its nice you have so many groovy interests. I think you'll like it here!

Looking forward to your contributions to what we're about,

Prissie
   Prissie
karen5604

Hi there everyone it's a pleasure to be here with all my little sissy siblings. I'm Matilda, but you can all just call me Matty or Matty Patty. That's what my last girlfriend called me the first time she saw me all dressed up for her, and It just felt right so I've been using it ever since. I'm just about the friendliest little thing that you could ever meet, I'm just a lovey little puppy when I can let the real me out, but for the longest time I was scared to really tell you all too much about myself cause I hadn't quite come to accept myself, but that's all different now I know exactly who I am and I couldn't be happier but now I wanna know who all of you are. I love meeting new people and getting know their stories and I'm very open to anything you might wanna ask little old me. I like puppies, kittens, music especially like alternative rock, I like anime and movies, I like everything. *giggle* When it comes to my sissy age, it really varies right now I feel like I'm 10 years old while later I might feel like I'm old enough to be a Mommy. Usually though I feel like a 14-16 year old little nerdy emo girl. Now I'm going to get into some of the naughty things about myself, I really like having my little bottom played with, I like being treated like a naughty little slut and being punished for it, I like when I'm forced to do naughty things I'm too conserved to do on my own, I like being humiliated and sometimes I don't feel like a girl but that's when I just need someone to feminize me forcefully   I'm always ready for some role playing or chatting just send me a message. I look forward to getting to as many of you little sweethearts as want to get to know me. Love and Kisses.  

I like your post. You do sound like a sweet little thing for the most part but then you have to go and get all naughty. For that you should be put over my knee, have your panties pulled down and have that little bottom spanked. Then we might have you sit on my lap and let me tell you a nice little story to make you feel better.

MattiePattie
I do need a naughty Mommy cause I'm a naughty little girl, I'm always getting in trouble in school for all kinds of things. I'm just one of those bad girl's that no Mommy or Daddy wants their little ones around cause I'm a bad influence and I like it that way teehee.
sleepless_missy

I like your post. You do sound like a sweet little thing for the most part but then you have to go and get all naughty. For that you should be put over my knee, have your panties pulled down and have that little bottom spanked. Then we might have you sit on my lap and let me tell you a nice little story to make you feel better.  

yes, a very naughty girl

she was so sweet a few minutes ago

what a bold girl!

daydreaming, dazed and blushing - sleepless naughty nights

paula_c
Hi and welcome to you, I loved reading your intro, I'm a newbie girl to and sorry for not saying hello sooner but if you'd like to say hi sometime please do
paula x :-)
sissy girl   
MattiePattie
I am friendly and sweet though, that just doesn't make me a good girl.   *giggle*
Oh! I also forgot to mention that I'm a 19 year old bisexual boy in the real world known for getting into fights and just being one of the tough guys around where I live so If anybody likes the idea of turning a strong bad boy into a little sissy slut I'm your sissy to be.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.