R Four Cappies - with poll
I emptied a few more stray pictures from my albums.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

rainbow24
it's so wonderful and adorable

Baby Butch
Fank ooo Rainbow24 fo da nice comment.

Mes gwad ooo wike dese cappies!

BabyBarby
i li number 3 + 1.. but 3 wins! xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
They must be good cappies since the votes are very close.

Except Helpless has a goose egg!

sissydina218
loved all your new captions butch, especially video mostly for the nice sissy picture to go along with the story and helpless loved the was all the pictures worked perfectly with the story line

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment Sissydina218. The poll makes it nice to see what the favorites are. You are the first to mention Helpless, I like that one.

I did not vote yet but am leaning toward Big Sister, he he.
babygerard
Pretty Leotard, So cutie cap. I have two leotards. Pink and purple, I hope you can make some cap of me in with ballerina outfit!

Hugs and Kisses Butch. I wove u cap

Baby Gerard 
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
Thanks for commenting on my cappies Baby Gerard. I will try to remember to make you a Ballerina cappie. So far they have been all diaper captions.

*Bear Hug*

babygerard
@ Baby Butch
  Well the last week I was enjoying a pink pantyhose With mi diaper, and a really like it I think I will be a cute little ballerina with my tutu and my diaper
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
@ babygerard
  Sounds like fun to me. I have been wearing white tights and panties from the seventies. I switched to pantyhose, they are not as tight. I still have some diapers!

AlyssaDee
Dear Butch,
 I voted for transfer because it had diapers in it. I guess I need more girl training, I'm still too much of a baby to wear panties yet.
Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa

Baby Butch
I have been feeling that way too. Wearing diapers since I am too young for panties.

I cheated lately and broke out my panties from the 70's. I bought them several years ago.

I have been wearing tights and pantyhose too. I still have diapers!

Baby Butch
Baby Gerard, I replied to your reply and it disappeared!

Sounds like fun to me. I have been wearing white tights and panties from the seventies. I switched to pantyhose, they are not as tight. I still have some diapers!

Baby Butch
Cappie 4 must of been deleted, the image was a little young looking. The poll reset back to zero.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.