The Forced Feminization Of Danielle ~ Part 2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Last Post
32 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

prissyprincess
   W O W !!! another fine set , Great work sweetie , I Wuv,m YA !! BABY !! THX for sharing   
Phantom4
Thankyou prissyprincess .... I am very pleased you appreciate my work .... would you be interested in Part 3?

sissyBabyNathan
That is fantastic! I wish my girlfriend would subject me to these things! I'll just have to close my eyes and pretend I'm Danielle!
bubblebutt
very nice and i would be intereseted in part 3, however i find it kind of funny that right above your spolight gallary which has very fit musculair women and sissies theres very fat and flabby sissyes and mistress's. me and you having both gone to the exterms of the specturm. jsut oppsite sides.
plump and soft

Phantom4

That is fantastic! I wish my girlfriend would subject me to these things! I'll just have to close my eyes and pretend I'm Danielle!  

Perhaps you should "ACCIDENTLY" show her this story .... maybe she'd get some ideas ....
Phantom4

very nice and i would be intereseted in part 3, however i find it kind of funny that right above your spolight gallary which has very fit musculair women and sissies theres very fat and flabby sissyes and mistress's. me and you having both gone to the exterms of the specturm. jsut oppsite sides.  

Thank you bb .... yes, it is a s far different as it could get .... thanks for the positive vote for Part 3 ....

Alice21
Wondefull job, you have a great gift.
Phantom4

Wondefull job, you have a great gift.  

Thanks for the kind words Alice .... I'm happy you liked my story.

c2bear
Wow that was very good please post more!
Lexi
part 2 was awesome!

francescd
There is nothing like a Man to make you feel like a total woman.:)
ilike001
please please please make a third 

asharon
excellent !
Phantom4
Thank you everyone for the comments and compliments.

randy_lumber
Your vision is a dream come true for me.
Mina Silverwind
the song dude looks like a lady is so reminiscient of this great captioned pic and story combo, kudos to you as an artist&writer.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Brunobebe

Thankyou prissyprincess .... I am very pleased you appreciate my work .... would you be interested in Part 3?  

I would love to see a Part 3, this whole story isexceptional, from the art to the story line. 
Sissy_Baby_Britney
Well, I must say that you are a very capable and talented artist. However, I'm confused; what happened to the love that Natasha claimed to have for him? It seems that it was all just a lie. It's a shame, I had had such high hopes for this story. It is rare that an erotic story from the West in this genre ever actually consists of a genuinely loving relationship. I am sort of starting to lose faith in humanity when so many fantasies consist of such betrayal and cruelty. It is really quite discouraging, not to mention depressing.

SissyJessy
Lovely work with both parts, and a part 3 sounds wonderful!
Ebony Sissy
This was an awesome story.

sissy_slut_fuck
i <3 both stories ^^
Adriana_pink
very creative

KC'sbitchboy
just AWESOME!! Where can i get a copy of this?
maid nicole
I LOVED this comic.

Anon.
as great as the first 1!
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.