All PG 13 Five Furries
These are my first ever Babyfur captions requested by PetBabyAmy.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hello everyone, this is my 10th thread in this Gallery. I put them here to show many site users in the spotlight. 

I also wanted to show this Forum is available for your collections too. The forum is only one and a half pages long.

Here are my first furry cappies requested by PetBabyAmy.

Your comments, feedback, and your votes will be appreciated.

Baby Butch : )

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LilSissyKitty
The bunny are Jenny, and the last one is Emi.

Wat de furries names are

Woved de 1st and dey were all so cute!

Baby Butch
Fanks Lil Sissy Kitty,

I am glad you liked my first furry cappies. I would credit the artist but I forgot to find that out during the search. I found dem online wif goggle.

Your thread in Pretty Art helped me get started with the links and stuff. Nice to be doing something different these days.

Shakes Kitty Paw    

LilSissyKitty
@ Baby Butch
 Yeah mew might want to get on that as soon as possible, mew might get into twoubles if not. Oh no, you don't have to say mew did the search though if mew want I can save pics from FA, email them and the name of the artist to mew and mew can make cappies tat way. Or do as mew wish.
baby5522
Fank ooo so, so, wery much Baby Butch fwo des cappies. Mes wuvs dem, mes wuvs, dem, Mes.... Guess what? Mes wuvs dem. *Lol*

Mes wuvs dem all. Da bunny one is simply so, so wery cute. mes cuds squeeze ooo wifs Super Sissy Baby Hugs. But mes wub not want ooo turning blue, or wub dat be pink? *Giggles*

*Smothers ooo in wots and wots of sweet Sissy Baby Kwisses and huggles ooo sweetly too.*

Fwo da record. Mes no wear wipstick, when mes need to be wike a big girl, mes no wear much make up, due to habing extra sensitive skin, most make ups bwing me out in a terrible wash all over my face and mes wook wike a red traffic light.

Mes only use a wery light foundation cream when mes need to goo out as a big girl, which is not often. Mes no can fank ooo enough Baby Butch fwo doing these captions fwo me.... Mes iseth so, so wery Super Happy.

Huggles & some more kwisses

PS. Mes given ooo 5 kwisses too and if there was a 9 Billion kwisses rating, mes wub gib ooo every one of those too. *Lol* Seriously though, mes wub gib ooo da top most rating of all, not just fwo making me happy, there is dat, but also because all of these captions are so super cute. Where dids ooo find dem?

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Mes sees ooo wike dese vewy much. Wuv da comment and compliment bout des being cute. Habbing ooo happy is weward for dis effort.

I love how these came out, I was not sure what to do. I typed Babyfur in  my browser and found the pictures. Got a little help from Lil Sissy Kitty and her links in Pretty Art.

I found 10 pics then narrowed it down to just 5. I am happy you like my first furry cappies!

Tough for me to pick a favorite although the first is getting the votes. I am leaning toward Pwaying but love all five.

For some reason the pic in Pwaying reminds me of you and your old Avatar. I also like the sissy type fox in Dress. I can not pick a favorite at this time.

Yes I like the cute bunny one too that brought on all the hugs along with the kisses for all of them. You can have many of the hugs and kisses back from me!

Blushing Baby   

AlyssaDee
Baby Butch,

These are really really cute.  You should do some more furry cappies. It was nice of Amy to request them, and you did such a wonderful job. Please make more.

Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Baby Butch
I am glad you liked these Alyssa Dee. I may make a few more but I usually don't caption other peoples artwork.

It was a pleasant change for me so I will eventually do one more thread if I can find the artists name to credit.

Shakes you paw, he he.

Baby Butch
I have decided not to make any more captions out of artwork that is copyright to the artists who created it. I was not able to find the artists of these pictures. they showed up on the Images page of a Goggle search.

LilSissyKitty
I could help if mew ever wanna start it up again. One person can only do so much.

Baby Butch
@ LilSissyKitty

Fank ooo Lil Sissy Kitty, mes giibbin up for now. : )

LilSissyKitty
@ Baby Butch
 Awwwww, otay can I send pics fow here? If not do mew have a email I can contact mew by there are some exceptional ones I have to show mew!

Baby Butch
@ LilSissyKitty
  Sure as long as you know the authors name I would not mind looking at them. You could post a few here or send them by PM. This is all new to me and the pictures are cute. 

LilSissyKitty
@ Baby Butch
 Hey I have the cutest babyfur and Adult baby furry pics mew will find and a little extra. :p And yes I know the artist I got them from FA, it will also help the artist!

Baby Butch
@ LilSissyKitty

That's great, I would like to see them. I don't post my email address on the site but you could include them in a PM. Post them here or in your thread.

sissydina218
enjoyed the new captions butch, nice to see amy as a furry she looks happy this way

Baby Butch
Yes these were special for PetBabyAmy and she does love them.

Nice of you to comment Sissydina.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.