PG My first cappies ever!
I really hope you like them
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 
Gallery Images by Princess Jaina
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LoveFox
nice.

Princess Jaina
Thanks! :)
seesinpinkandwhite
Nice cappies, Prince Jaina!  Very awesome for your first attempt!  Hope you make more

PUT ME IN PANTIES!!  

Princess Jaina
Thank you, Sees In Pink! I will certainly try... It would really help if I could find more "pasties" of Taylor Swift. But I don't think there's a lot of them out there :(

Baby Butch
Wow Princess Jaina, you have created some outstanding first time captioned piccies. Thanks for sharing!

I made  you a nice Princess Jaina cappie to post in Weekend Update 5. Have a great day!

Princess Jaina
Aw, thanks Baby Butch! It was a pleasure. Looking forward to seeing more of your work too!

Take care! :)
sissydina218
nice  set of captions princess jaina love being able to just let it go and keep doing what your doing.

Princess Jaina
Thanks sissydina... Very true :)

Prissie
Taylor Swift would look great in the first of those two pictures. I like the second one too. Thanks for sharing!

Princess Jaina
Prissie, that IS Taylor Swift in both pictures. They're "pasties" by DDNIXX.
clarisselovelace
Very nice work.  Your photoshop diaper skills are on point and cappies are good as well.

Princess Jaina
The photoshopping was done by DDNIXX - a fairly renowned ABDL "pastie" artist, now retired. I've been trying to be clear about that and give proper credit. I just picked my favorites from her collection - not hard being a "Swiftie" lol - and made up the captions...

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.