PG 13 Finally quite Lurking
Finally getting active on the site
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello! My name is Karen and I live in Oregon. While my biological age is getting up there I am 18 mo to 2 year old toddler girl. In real life I am incontenant and TG. I do like wearing diapers and plastic baby panties. I enjoy wearing anything sissy baby, drinking baby bottles, sucking on pacis, eating baby food and yes, I love warm infant formula! While I wear mostly cloth diapers and plastic panties all of the time, I love doing it. I play sissy toddler every chance I get and have a huge wardrobe, lots of accessories like bib's bottles, pacifiers, onesies, diapers, petticoats, dresses, rompers, bubble suits, sleepers etc.

I like people and like to make new friends on line and in real life. I am very discrete, do not smoke or do drugs. I do not like to be a user of people or be used by others. I am married. My wife knows of my incontinence. she also knows I am TG and AB. She understands the TG best but is ok with AB as long as I do not push it on her.

We have an agreement that if I tell her I am going into "Karen" mode, she keeps her distance. When we were young, she lost her eyesight, so she has no idea what I am wearing unless she feels it. For example she does not know I am wearing pink nursery print plastic panties for example. She does not even know such a thing exists. She thinks all of my plastic baby panties are like our kids wore. I have 7 pair of sleepers. for all she know, they are white. Most are pink with cute little animals on them   The same is true with onesies. She agrees that I should wear them but has no idea that only a couple are plain white.

I have many big girl clothes. Because of the "no touch" while in "Karen" mode she is never away that I am wearing toddler girl dresses or rompers etc.

I am not trying to decieve her but she never asks so I do not tell. I do think she knows more than she lets on.

Presently she is gone for 2 weeks beginning today. I am spending the entire time as a 18 mo old diapered sissy toddler girl!
Very fun diapered sissy baby! I'd love to get to know others and those who like us!! I am very open minded and not easily offended.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Best wishes in finding people here on SK you can relate to. Best wishes too, in resolving issues with your spouse. I have a similar problem with my real life spouse. She confuses the love of feminine clothing with being gay. She doesn't understand that love of panties, dresses, pantyhose, etc and being gay are two different phenomena. Unlike your wife, mine can see. So I can't wear anything feminine (or, as you put it, go into Prissie mode) unless she's away at work or if its early in the morning and she's still asleep. Today she found a woman's bathing suit I hung up on the shower curtain to dry, and got mad at me when I told her I wore it at a local indoor swimming pool.

I like nappies (diapers) too. It feels so nice when I put on a women's disposable Depends Maximum Absorbency pull up nappy and get it really warm and wet.

I'm not AB, though. I think of myself as a happy, well adjusted 8 year old girl. But, we have all ages here in ye merrie SissyKiss. So, welcome aboard!

Curtsies in the best Little Girl tradition,

Prissie
   Prissie
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.

AshleyAshes
I think that abusing your wife's blindness so that you can lie to her about the things you do is horrible and disgusting...
Prissie
Ashley, I think you're being too judgmental. I wear feminine underwear under my en homme real world clothes, but don't necessarily tell my spouse about it. Not all of us have spouses who are understanding and supportive.

P
   Prissie

AshleyAshes

Ashley, I think you're being too judgmental. I wear feminine underwear under my en homme real world clothes, but don't necessarily tell my spouse about it. Not all of us have spouses who are understanding and supportive.  

And could you imagine having a spouse that abuses your disability to secretly get their own way without you telling me?

It's not too judgement, because it is a horrible thing to do and a horrible way to abuse someone that you are supposed to be married to and to love.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.