Finally Accepting My Sissyness
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everybody,

I have known that I am a sissy for quite some time but I have been very hesitant to actually indulge in it. For the longest time I refused to even admit that I was transgendered in any way, shape, or form. Oh sure, occasionally I would daydream about dressing up as a little girl. On a couple of occasions when nobody else was in the house I would use my mother's cosmetics and adore myself in the mirror. I hated myself for these things and each time I acted on my feelings I tried to assure myself that it was a stupid slip-up and it would never happen again.

Eventually I realized that no matter how much I ignored it and no matter how hard I suppressed it this simply was not going to go away. I eventually caved and told a therapist about me being transgendered and she slowly brought me to a place where I could accept and even act on my transgendered nature. The first time I wore panties? Incredible! Even now months later I still get a thrill every time I put them on. I've slowly been building a wardrobe of feminine things ever since.

However, just because I accepted that I am more comfortable presenting as a woman than as a man it didn't mean that I had accepted being a sissy. I kept telling myself that dressing my age was the only way to go, and that actually striving to look, let alone act, as a little girl was inappropriate. And diapers... diapers?! How could you ever indulge in such a thing. "You are an adult, act like it" I would tell myself.

Then I realized that just like how I ignored and suppressed me being transgendered never helped actually get rid of the feeling, me ignoring and suppressing my sissy nature will never get rid of it. This is something that is here to stay and will never go away. I think I am finally starting to accept myself as a sissy. Reading the How to Diaper Train Yourself thread was a big catalyst for me because it hit me at such an emotionally deep level. Had I not read it, I am not sure if I would be posting this or not.

So now, I am finally admitting to myself that yes, I like pink ruffled dresses with petticoats and pink girly panties underneath. I'm finally getting around to the fact that yes, diapers are fun and are an extension of my personality. I'm going to take things slow to start, but I fully intend to finally nourish and cherish that precious little girl inside of me.

It's been a long road to acceptance, but I finally arrived nonetheless.
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome to SK! Your story rings so true to so many of us, enjoy being a sissy if its you.Β 
~ Items ~

Prissie
Dear Ethereal:

You're not the first person who has ever had such feelings, nor will you be the last.

I am delighted you've accepted your inner longings, and are learning to experience the sweetness and joy of panties and nappies (diapers) without feeling guilty about it.

Since you like ruffles and petticoats and are nourishing the little girl inside you, I recommend you check out another website in addition to this one: Try Girltalk (http://forum.girltalk.to).

I've been wearing Vanity Fair pettilegs and pantliners, in sometimes panties, under my en homme clothes since the mid 1990's and, even now, I feel a certain feminine thrill when I put on lace-cuff white pettis under the clothes I wear to the office where I work. Sometimes in the morning while my SO is still asleep, I put on a skirt or dress (with panties underneath, of course) for a few minutes and enjoy the sensation.

On some mornings too, when I get up in the morning I put on a Depends disposable super plus absorbent underwear for women. I then squat the way girls do, and get it really warm and wet. I just love the feeling, and hopefully you do to.

Anyway, welcome to our site. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about here in ye merrie sissie land!

Β Β Β Β 

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie

PastelPrince
Hello Ethereal, welcome to Sissykiss.

Thank you for sharing such a well-detailed post with us, pouring your heart out for random strangers must have been hard since even admitting to yourself your true feelings sounds like a real challenge. Do know that you aren't alone, and you'll find plenty of acceptance and support here on the site.

Your feelings are normal, unfortunately. Boys are supposed to be big and tough and not allowed to enjoy gentle comforting things like frilly panties or soft crinkly diapers. I feel sorry for those who constantly fight this battle and feel bad about themselves for having these feelings. Thankfully you've found this site and it sounds like you're becoming more comfortable with your newly-accepted sissyness.

I hope we hear more from you because your posts sound like they will be fun to read. Feel free to update us on your progress blossoming into a sweet sissy princess here in the forums. Β 
Ethereal

Β 
Since you like ruffles and petticoats and are nourishing the little girl inside you, I recommend you check out another website in addition to this one: Try Girltalk (http://forum.girltalk.to).
Β 

Just curiously, what are the forums there like? I tried visiting but it looks like you have to register before you can see them. I've always been a little wary of sites where I have to give them my information before I can see the goods.

littlegirl_inside
Welcome sweetie

I cannot really add to what the others have said, enjoy being a sissy and all that comes with it. As for Girltalk, well it's a site for adult little girls and is just beautiful. It is non-sexual in content focussing on little girl activities and I highly recomend it. Dont worry about having to register there is nothing wrong with the site at all and you will see that everyone on there are very friendly and very helpful too.

*hugs*
Samantha

~cliques~

Baby Butch
Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself.

Prissie

Β Just curiously, what are the forums there like? I tried visiting but it looks like you have to register before you can see them. I've always been a little wary of sites where I have to give them my information before I can see the goods. Β 

Yes, you do have to register to see the goods, as you put it. We have forums on topics of interest to the Little Girl community, such as shopping for clothes, toys and games, design and sewing, and topics of interest to the baby/toddler girl community such as nappies. We also have forums for discussion of topics of general interest to LG's.

If you're interested, click on Register and go through the procedures. The reason for this is so the administrators can keep spambots from getting into the system. Please, send me a PM on Sissykiss if you run into any problems.

Β 

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
jamie
Welcome to SissyKiss! Get yourself a pwetty dwess and a dolly.

Have a balloon!

Wuvving Sissy Jamie

babytephx
I feel your story
For me i was a crossdresser from an early age. earliest i remember was 8yrs old. and my parents split when i was 4 yrs old so i was a mommy's boy and did everything with her even helping her with girly stuff, and my best friend was a girl across the road and we did everything together, that didn't help quash any girly feelings.

as i grew i was still a closet crossdresser all my life. When i was about 18 i came closest to coming out, even looked really femanine
then work kicked in and private times became less. I also went through a few phases of getting angry at feeling that way and throwing everything out.

by the time i hit my mid 20's i stumbled on infantilism/sissy and that has been added to my likes ever since, though crossdressing is still primary.
coming on 38 going on 2 i don't see it changing anytime soon. :) though i am constantly torn

Hugs from babysteph, and take it from me, supressing doesn't help it only prolongs the hurt
jamie
When I was young I was always jealous of the girls because the girls got to be pretty in dresses and long hair. I was always told by everyone that I couldn't play with dolls, have long hair, or wear dresses. For most of my life I harbored a yearning to wear dresses, especially sissy dresses with all the frills. I began crossdressing at the age of 30. I didn't crossdress as "sissy", but I was able to get (and love) baby-doll dresses. Now I dress sissy whenever I get the opportunity. Like you, I was unable to understand and appreciate my desire to be girly-gurl.

I love how you are totally accepting your transgender self. Being a sissy is one of the most beautiful activities ("things", "personas") that anyone could engage themselves and the world with. Having a desire to be as sissy-gurlish as a person can be is a gift.

Wuvvy, Sissy Jamie

clarisselovelace
Ask yourself this question. During these "slip-ups", how did you feel? That answer says a lot.
joanne_s
Welcome Ethereal. I can understand your concerns about sites you have to register at to see what they're about but apart from the spambot problem Prissy mentioned which is a headache for those of us who run our own sites (do PM if you'd like to discuss) some people don't feel comfortable posting things that are very personal to them on a site that can be read without any membership and acceptance of community standards.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

prissysissytanya
A big warm hello and huggies to you
donnaTgyrl
Hello Ethereal,
Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy yourself.
hugs, donna

Sissy Jenni
Hi Ethereal! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!! I can totally relate!! I've a committed sissy for only about one year now!! **Happy** ^_^
Sissy Jenni
sissykyra
I am still a closet crossdresser...but i do it whenever I can

joanne_s

Β I am still a closet crossdresser...but i do it whenever I can Β 

May we hear more from you in the future.
Hugs,
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
sissykyra
welcome to Sissys R Us...sissykyra

winesissy
Its great to have you. I am glad that you can accept sissydom. Its a big deal. I sometimes find myself dressed like a maid cleaning my house I think " what the fuck am I doing??", But i just relax and let myself enjoy. I am glad you can too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.