R Expert 1 - 2
A loving mommy knows best when it comes to her daughter. (baby girl) A little discipline was needed.
Posted on
Expert 1 - 2 - A loving mommy knows best when it comes to her daughter. (baby girl) A little discipline was needed., Daughter,Baby Girl,Mommy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Expert 1 - 2 - A loving mommy knows best when it comes to her daughter. (baby girl) A little discipline was needed., Daughter,Baby Girl,Mommy,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Trevor*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
WOW,you are just such a caring mommy baby butch.You just know what each of your baby's truely desire and need!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ Babyginagirl

Fank ooo Babyginagirl fo dis weply!

sissydina218
wow baby butch, if you can dress trevor up like that I would love for you to be my mommy also. definitely need the diapers as well. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Yes Trevor is looking good as my sissybaby. Ok I can be a mommy for you too and make something. Already did one I am about to post in my Scrapbook.

jessybaby
Aww BB congrats on mommyhood!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Thanks Jessybaby, I have become a mommy and daddy but I am also still a baby.
Kimbaby
I think you are A very good Mommy, dressing up your girls and giving them a bottle to drink from 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Trevor has been a good sissybaby for mommy. Appreciate the comment and compliment  Kimbaby.

Boboboy
Trevor is lucky to have such a caring mommy to dress her up and put her in diapers if only i were that lucky 

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
 I am glad you like the caption story Boboboy. I can make you a cappie for my Scrapbook. I am working on Scrapbook Cappies 8 and probably 9 too.

Boboboy
@ Baby Butch
  I would love to have you make me a cappie. Make it something really embarrassing if you can please.

Hugs and kisses to you baby butch
Love and kisses boboboy ❤💋 

Baby Butch
@ Boboboy
  Your request is finished and ready to post. Look for the cappie later on tonight. : )

Boboboy
@ Baby Butch
  thanks i cant wait to see it.
Love and kisses boboboy ❤💋 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.