PG excited wittle newbie! =]
new here, need help
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello! *giggle* im a little sissy newb looking for a good community, and advice on how to be the best sissy i can be :) my yahoo is divine_kenni. Please add me, i need people who are actually onlime X/
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie

Hello! *giggle* im a little sissy newb looking for a good community, and advice on how to be the best sissy i can be :)

Hewo Kenni:

I think you'll find us to be a good community. Please, come join the fun!

We have areas here in ye merrie SissyLand where we give sissy advice.

SissyGirlLuv,

Prissie 
   Prissie
sissyjj

Hello! *giggle* im a little sissy newb looking for a good community, and advice on how to be the best sissy i can be :) my yahoo is divine_kenni. Please add me, i need people who are actually onlime X/  

Hello from Sissy JJ too!
~ Items ~

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and join in on all the fun.
SissyDesiree
Welcome to the group! You'll find plenty of advice here. You might start by looking at the menu (there is a feminization guide) or exploring the What's New section to get a feeling of what's available here.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Divine_Kenni
Thank you everyone! Could any of you add me as a friend? =)
Baby Butch

Thank you everyone! Could any of you add me as a friend? =)  

I made a friends request, but you have to click on Invitations and axxept it. It's on the right after logging in. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.