So excited
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi all

Wow I am so excited to be here, words can't possibly explain.

I have been a sissy since I was quite young, not really sure what age really but I can recall watching tennis years ago and loving the frilly panties worn by the girls( maybe some boys wore them under therir shorts lol) anyway I eventually plucked up courage and bought some for myself, I can still remember to this day being so scared and yet very excited. I am sue the girl knew they were for me!
Since then I have become braver and more daring and now wear frilly panties most days even at work! Yes under my suit.
I have a very extensive collection of girly frills and lingere, in fact some of my finest frilly panties I don't wear as they excite me too much if that makes sense.
I also have a couple of sissy dresses and schooly outfits!
I look forward to chatting on this site and I am so excited to have found somewhere where girls like me adore frillys so much. In fact the only thing I can't get my head round is how anyone could not like frillys, I mean how could anyone not like frills and satin?
I look forward to chatting to you all.
Hugs and kisses
sasha
x

p.s I have some pics and will get round to sorting some out asap

x
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome to this frilly place from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Marcie_me
HI, Sasha I know you'll love it here. I recently sign up myself and it's been wonderful so far. Welcome.

Kisses.

littlegirl_inside

Welcome sweetie x
Samantha

~cliques~

Andreea
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, and thank you for the lovely intro. :-) I hope you have a wonderful time here. ***Hugs and kisses***
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Cissy Crissy
Hello and welcome I hope you get the chance, oppertunity, ideas and motivation to expand your sissy/frilly desires. LOL
Being a sissy is soo much fun
PastelPrince
Welcome to SK.  

Baby Butch
Welcome to this site, nice to meet you, from a big baby.
LittleBabyHannah
*Huggles*
Have a good time, it's really fun here.

Cushie Chloe
yup, hope you enjoy your time here

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

GipsyPrincess
Welcome from one newbie to another   Lots to see and do, enjoy sweetie   Take care  

xoxoxo
GipsyPrincess

babie
hi and welcome i been through most of same but even my cousins said i should wear a bra i got my own boobies giggles
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
Sissy Jenni
Hi! Welcome to SissyKiss!!!   This is such a fun site!!!  I can totally relate to what you said that you don't wear some of your finest frilly panties, because they excite you too much!!  Me toooo!!!  
Sissy Jenni

Prissie

Hi all

Wow I am so excited to be here, words can't possibly explain.

I have been a sissy since I was quite young, not really sure what age really but I can recall watching tennis years ago and loving the frilly panties worn by the girls( maybe some boys wore them under therir shorts lol) anyway I eventually plucked up courage and bought some for myself, I can still remember to this day being so scared and yet very excited. I am sue the girl knew they were for me!

Hugs and kisses
sasha
x

Hello Sasha

Curtsies and reverances and luv from one girl to another :)

Your story is very typical! I wish I could have acknowledged my sissy side when I was younger, but we didn't have the internet then ... especially groovy web sites like forum. girltalk. to and Sissykiss. Years ago we did have newsgroups, and I remember groups like alt. clothing. lingerie, alt. pantyhose, and a crossdressing site or two. Now, with websites, its so much easier to share the sweetness and love of frilly panties and nappies and pantyhose and high heels and everything else sweet and sissy and divine.

I look forward to your participation!

Prissie
   Prissie
Special services
Hello and welcome.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.