Estroven and fun
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just got back form the store just got a **** load of estroven, dont know if it will do ne thing at all but its worth a try,so i got a bunch of that and a load of panties ,got them in the wrong size might take them back ,or i will just but some more haha .But if ne on knows if estoven does ne thing plz let mee know thanks much !!!! 
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyNiki
Do you mean estrogen? It may be dangerous, best look up the reccommended amounts before you do anything huge. Seriously, taking a load of any pills is not good for you!
baby-niki.blogspot.com
Spacti
well based off of the very very little needed research into the product, (google search and some reading), i dont think this stuff will do you any good. The entire product, designed to alleviate menopause symptoms does so without any hormones involved, so besides wasting your money, i dont think you will see much/if any a result

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.