PG 13 Effects Of Making Sexy Sissy Fantasies
Posted on
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
 Well keep up the GREAT work.It is doing amazing things for YOUR body.You are looking more and more like the girl/woman you TRUELY want and need to be.Look at those amazing BOOBS!!! 
Renee_tutu
Dear Christie Luv:

I wouldn't say that I'm any kind of slut.  I would say that thanks to Sissy Kiss I've learned more about myself and the kind of girl I wish I could be.  Mostly what I've learned is I'm not a man by any psychological definitions of the term I accept.  I may play with and even enjoy submissive penetration of my misplaced anatomy,  but at heart what I desire is to be a woman, not some fake slut as you imply.  I yearn to take my proper place in the shared role of yin and yang.

Nancy James
I truly love becoming a woman. My body's shape is now becoming curvy as I always ware panties and a bra. I will also wear a pad or tampon as it brings home the fact that I am becoming a woman in body and mind.

I have had several men and love having a cock in my mouth.
Baby Butch
   Short and sweet caption!    I'm a sissybaby!    

Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.