R Easy Readers
Five new short and easy to read captions with various themes.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
love this set of captions baby butch my favorites were regina, she looks so cute and babyish in her diaper and top. and still home I have strong feelings for this one loved getting caught like this sometimes in panties and sometimes in diapers, spanked in panties a couple of times, lovely.

Baby Butch
Hello Sissydina218, I am happy to know you love this set of captions. Your detailed response to include favorites and why is very interesting. I hope those panty spankings were not too painful. : )
Sage Ballance
Change is the best I would like to be a part time girl

Baby Butch
I like Change the best. The lipstick and ballet clothes make him look a lot like a girl and mom is proud.

babyginagirl
I sooooo wish I was Regina.I love her complete outfit.I just wish and prefer to ONLY be in a mobile playpen instead of on the swings.Then have mommy come to get me,and carry me and place me in my highchair for my baby food feeding!!! 

Baby Butch
A lovely addition to the cappie story if you ask me. Thanks for commenting on my cappies!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.