Dusty signing in
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just joined this site to learn to be the best sissy I can be. I hope to make many new friends to show me how to be the best sissy.  
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Gracie The Girly Boy
Hi I Hope You Have A Great Time In Sissy Kiss!!!

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby. If you stay here a while you will learn a lot about being a sissy.  
SissyMichele
Welcome to the fun!!! Im sure you will be the best Sissy inthe world from learing on this site lol.
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

LittleBabyHannah
*huggles* Welcome to sissykiss, Dusty! You're gonna have lots of fun here!
Sissy_Bree
Welcome to Sissykiss hon, I hope you find what you are looking for
Bree
~X~

Prissie

I just joined this site to learn to be the best sissy I can be. I hope to make many new friends to show me how to be the best sissy.    

My first suggestion is, enjoy your sissy side. Have fun! Don't worry about being the "best" sissy. Wear what feels nice. Right now I'm wearing a cotton print feminine romper, and while it may not be as exotic as a girdle with garters holding up stockings, it feels nice.

Please, stick around and enjoy our site!

Prissie
   Prissie
dusty
Thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward to learning and meeting new people.

dusty
My name is a tribute to the singer Dusty Springfield, who I thought was sultry and hot.

I would love to be just like her.
TiresiasRex
Welcome to the fun, Dusty! I'm a newbie myself (a fledgling sissy adult baby) and have found a great deal of inspiration here.

Thanks as well for the naming reference re: Dusty Springfield...I completely agree about her (and pardon my question re: your name and reference to a character on GLEE over at another "oral" thread I started).

Rune
Hi Dusty, I'm sure you'll be absolutely beautiful!
Prissie

My name is a tribute to the singer Dusty Springfield, who I thought was sultry and hot.

I would love to be just like her.  

I remember hearing D.S. songs on the radio years ago. Unfortunately she got cancer and died when she was only 49.

:(

Prissie
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.