dressup piccies #2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I got a few days off and my roommate has gone on a buisnesstrip for the rest of the week. I just couldnt help to go through her stuff and try on a few things.

I got up early in the morning, but i wasn´t sure if she had left yet. I didnt want to risk dashing in her room while she was still there...although i was really looking forward to going through her stuff I had to be careful! So I started shaving and took a shower. I found it really smart of me that I used her lotion, so her clothes wouldn´t smell like me. Then I had breakfeast and made me lots of coffee and made a playlist from songs by kate bush and blondie. I turned the music on loud just to make sure that she had left. It was already 10:30 by then. Pretty sure she left early without breakfast. She would´ve complained about the loud music by now...

Of course I took pictures. Well, thats an understatement.I´ve been taking pictures all day!
Well I won´t show all pictures here, just a selection of the best.
Had to recharge the batteries of my camera more than once. That was one happy day!

I totally loved this skirt!

It was kinda hard to get into these pants...
but I finally made it, as u can see.

Its too bad her shoes didnt fit. Also she doesnt have any jewelry...

Too bad she took her favourite sunglasses. She does have an extensive collection of handbags. I almost forgot about those...
I have been really careful not to make any stains and put everything back in order...gotten a hang of it how she folds her clothes by now..

You thought that was all?
click HERE for More!!!
Gallery Images by SuzieBrave
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Jenni
Wow Suzie! You look really terrific!! (...in yer room mate's clothes - thas okay, tho!) They fit you very well! Such pretty pix!!

But you forgot to shave your whiskers!! =^_^=
Ooooo, I love that thong. Compliments your perfect butt!

cd404
you are so lucky I wish I had a flat mate, same size.....you look great....now to look at the rest.
ciaraanne
Love that teal skirt! You have the legs for it :)

Cuteypie_tiff
Wow, you look fantastic!! Those clothes fit you so well too! My favourite is the last picture, it's a really sexy outfit. Looks like you have a beautiful wig too.
littlejycee
Suzie you look fantastic. I am envious of your roomates clothes!!
XOXO

kisses and hugs to all...

littlejycee...

Baby Butch
Very sharp looking dresser and good figure too! You are brave to go thru her things, lucky you did not get caught.
sabrinac
Love the jeans and thong look. It was worth getting into.
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

sissykim
I luv the skirt
sissyinplastic
looking very good yum yum

sofiejansen
very nice
i love it
Prissie
I like that short blue skirt. I'm a fan of short skirts or shorts with pantyhose.

Little Girl curtsies and luv,

Prissie
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.