PG I dreamed of a blushing bride...
...and it was me!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

There's just something about all those wedding gowns that reaches deep inside me.
Gallery Images by Renee_tutu
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I don't know what you did differently when posting this second caption. The first was not visible under new images on the login page. I have learned once a cappie is posted do not edit it or it will disappear from the login page. Is that what happened?

The personal touch is in this second cappie too. Again I like the picture and the story that goes with it. My childhood memories are more about diapers than feminization. That came along later around 4th grade.

I do remember wanting to be like a baby girl much earlier now that I think about it. I had 2 really cute girls as best friends around age 3 to 5. They were my babysitters daughters. My mom was my babysitters best friend and babysat her girls.
Renee_tutu
Glad you like it BB, and no, I have no idea if I did anything different.  I've got some nightmare error messages in my PMs in which I've included pix and I don't know what I did there either.  Hmm, 8 bridal gowns left and I'm out of ideas for the mo' which is why I used my fav's for my first two :)

babyginagirl
SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.