PG 13 A dream come true
a dream come true
Posted on
Add A New Story
The chapter list
Chapter 1
The Next Chapter
 David was a normal teenager now 18 with a secret. But before we go into that let me describe the family. david was 5'11 200 pounds. his sister jennifer is 4'3 159 pounds. his mom wendy was 6'0 and a 190 pounds. his step dad charles was 5'5 and 220 pounds.

david and his family were getting ready to go out shopping. while david was waiting for everyone to finish getting ready to go he sat on the couch and pulled out his laptop. once he signed in he went online and was about to type in sissykiss.com when his sister and mom came up behind him. he noticed that they where there so he went to youtube and started watching csi miami about 10 minutes in charles comes out and says is every one ready david shuts down the laptop and heads out and gets in the car. once they get to the shopping center wendy has everyone split up and helped grabbed the groceries. once they were at home david went up stairs and got on the laptop and went to sissy kiss. david was so busy reading a story he didn't hear his step dad come up to see what he was doing. when he saw the site david was on he lost his temper and yelled "david how dare you go to such sites in my house. you have five seconds to explain this."

david was so scared all he could do was say "i'm sorry dad." but that wasn't enough and charles started to hit him. he kept hitting david til he passed out. then he turned and saw wendy standing in the door scared.

wendy was so scared she took jennifer and ran out the door. while they were running wendy was on the phone calling the police. once she told the police everything they went back to the house.

when they got there  they saw that an ambulance was there loading david into it. wendy and jennifer went with david to the hospital.
The Next Chapter
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Story approved for readers. I specified David is an 18 year old teenager or the child abuse rule would prevent me from approving your story.

Sissy Kiss is a non child abuse site. I like the story and you are off to a good start. Charles got what he deserved. Good luck with the rest of your story!
shamrock
dear annabellacheff ,,,, I to like your story and I hope you go on with your story and I like to know david mom is going to diapered david  and dress him as a baby girl
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

sissydina218
nice short little story hope all goes well for david
shamrock
dear annabellacheff,,,, please go on with your story we like to know more and WOW WOW WOW  you really done good with this story and baby butch will like it too
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

annabellacheff
thank you so much i am so happy you like it ill message you when i next up date my story.  i am really happy i knew i was good at writing stories when i was young but i never knew some one would like my stories so much.
lots of love

Baby Butch
@ annabellacheff
  Yes I do like the story and will be waiting for more! I see there is more now and will be back to read the updates.

Baby Butch
I like the updates to your story. It was starting to become cute and nice until Charles showed up again. At least the family is looking after David/Anna and brought his favorite stuffed animal Pinky. It appears he/she is going to have a happy future!
shamrock
dear annabellacheff ,,,, please don't leave us in the dark with the story and I still like your story ,,,,,,,,,  PS I have a girlfriend so I NOT

shamrock
KEEP GOING ON YOUR STORY AND PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK WITH THE STORY
shamrock
dear annabellacheff ,,,, I still like your story and we all like to know is Charles going to jail long time and before you start chapter 8 you may have to change wendy mind,,,, it look bad on the wendy if david go as a baby girl I sorry for that   

Baby Butch
I continue to like your story after the recent updates. It will be interesting to see what happens to the worthless criminal dog Charles when he goes before the Judge. Keep up the good work!

Sissybabynicky
I like ur story but it could of done without a more violent aproach from the father 

Baby Butch
I like the twisted ending where Charles is sentenced to be a sissy baby girl sex pet. I see there is a message to this story not to be like Charles. I like the happy ending!

annabellacheff
thank you im glad you like it
lots of love
shamrock
dear annabellacheff,,,,  I am happy too about the end and what a surprise for Charles he going to be sissy baby girl pet,,,, and you know you can wright a story about Charles as a sissy baby girl pet NOT NOW that  a new story and did you read the new story  

annabellacheff
yeah i liked it
lots of love

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.