R Double Images
I made 3 sissybaby cappies each with 2 images.
Posted on
Double Images - I made 3 sissybaby cappies each with 2 images., Diaper,Sissybaby,Hostess,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Double Images - I made 3 sissybaby cappies each with 2 images., Diaper,Sissybaby,Hostess,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Double Images - I made 3 sissybaby cappies each with 2 images., Diaper,Sissybaby,Hostess,Aunt, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
What cappie do you like best?
AB Girl
1 votes
Arrival
4 votes
Baby Inn
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like them all,,,, and I love all the girls and aunt jane to babysitter me as a baby girl too,,,, BUT,,,, I not know about the baby inn are the hostess are females I hope

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am glad you love all the cappies and yes the Hostess's are females.

shamrock
@ Baby Butch
thank you for that,,,, now the female can have fun dresses me up as a baby girl of 1 year old with diapers & locking diaper pins and locking dresses too    
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 That's for sure Shamrock, you can count on it.
sissydina218
another caption about this allusive baby inn. still want to stay there. I think harry is in my room. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  *giggles* It looks like you may have a roommate at the Baby Inn. There are many guests!

babyginagirl
I want I need to go to the baby inn,but I would love to be any of these babies!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Baby Inn is the winner at this time. I am happy to hear you would like to be the baby in any of these cappies. Hugs Baby Butch
jessybaby
I love aunt jane. can i meet her at the baby inn?
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I heard Aunt Jane was on the staff at Baby Inn. Appreciate the comment Jessybaby. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.