Are you a ditz?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
No offense to any of the lovely GG's that grace our presence, but I saw this and it made me laugh so hard. Ever since I embraced my femininity completly, I find that I have become a total ditz brain. Do any of you feel the same?

Gallery Images by francescd
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyJessy
I suppose I can be sometimes, but I think that can just be my nature in general >
littlegirl_inside

I wouldn't say I was a ditz, but my little girl self just loves being silly and revels in doing childish things. Lot's of little things just make me giggle, but I guess that's because I am just a child inside and I love it!
Samantha

~cliques~

Femme Boy
Thanks for sharing francescd, I laughed after reading the word bubble. I do go through ditz moments, also known as "duh" moments
/sissy
anyone else have to google what a ditz was
iluqtpis

:~>

francescd
LOL.. I guess you qualify, sissy.:)
SissyJessy
*giggles* Ditz is a tad bit of an under-used word recently, people use a bit more harsher words now >

Orlee
I love the comic!

Maybe as a sissy we can explore a less serious part of our personality and that explains some of the "ditziness"?

-Orlee
Femme Boy
Here's a ditz moment from my life, it happened yesterday: My new full tower computer case arrived from tigerdirect yesterday and I was glad so I would finally be able to move my computer out of it's mid tower. ( why did I want to move into a bigger case? after getting a pci express graphics card I have been dealing with heat build up, so a full tower was in order) I didn't take a blind leap in the dark and just up and make the move. I had done my research and looked it up online and even emailed tigerdirect about doing it. They answered and I learned that no problems are to be expected. I'm not sure how much time it took to move everything into the new tower but after doing it I couldn't power it up and I thought I had had needed to take it to a computer tech. (I even arranged to do so) I had moved everything back into the old case and it started up without a problem. Where's the ditz part in this you ask? It's in the that I had mixed up the power switch pin connectors and the power led connectors which lead the computer to not turn on in the new case. That occured to me when it was time to move everything back into the new case. Is the computer in the new case? Yes it is and it's probably like having server on my desk, that's how big it is...all 22 pounds of it.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained

francescd
Oh, honey, I barely understood any of that b ut it's nice to know I'm not alone in being scaterbrained at times. )

We are so like sisters now it's scary.:)
Femme Boy
@francescd - That probably was a bit too computer geek for this site but it was a ditz moment. While going through it I was reminded of something similar I went through during my 20s when I forgot to strip the wires (that was because I didn't have a wire stripper and neglected to buy one) of something that I installed in the electric guitar I owned back then.
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained

francescd
I am an excellent cook and can make a dress on my sewing machine and can even knit, although I don't like it that much. We all have oour talents, which is a good thing, because if I need computer help, (which is l ike ALWAYS) I will run to you.:)

kisses and hugs
DeuxExLolitaDollie
I'm pretty much brain dead till about noon.

prissyprincess
  Well I can Relate about the noon . If this weather doesn,t cum around I,ll turn into a Bear and crawl under a cave or something .  
Lobi Vino
No, not really unless I'm exhausted. And really only then, even when I'm on something I'm aware of everything. But I like being treated like one. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.