R Diapers or Panties
Some new cappies with a fetish theme about wearing diapers or panties.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
Another set of wonderful captions Baby Butch enjoyed them all, own room love seeing him get his own room and the surprise of it being a nursery and looking so cute and girly in it. Looks mostly for the thought of riding around on a bike dressed like that so sissy. My vote had to go to dumb male boy dress as a school girl with a diaper perfect.

Baby Butch
I like you nice detailed comment Sissydina218. I appreciate your comments as well as all of them. I think these came out nicely!
sissybabydreams
Diapers are always fun but when your mom catches you in your sisters panties at bedtime, the ultimate humiliating experience 

Baby Butch
I agree with you and nobody wants to get caught doing this. On the positive side maybe if caught one might get to wear panties afterward now that it is out in the open.

Sage Ballance
I would like to sneak into a pair of panties 

Baby Butch
Go ahead Sage but be careful you don't get caught. I was always sneaky enough to get away with this in spite of having 3 sisters!
babyginagirl
I could see MYSELF in ANY of these scenes.But I one I soooooo much prefer is the OWN ROOM on.It is MY complete dream to have FULLY stocked baby girls nursery!!!! Keep up the GREAT work baby butch!!!!!! 

Baby Butch
Own Room is my favorite. I like the hello kitty dress and babyish diaper. A nursery would be a wonderful thing to have as a bedroom. I appreciate the compliment on my work. : )

stacymolugo
I love to wear panties. I love the panties those are shown here.I love panties and thong also.Here all girl are looking cute and sexy in panties. I have purchased my sexy panties from Spicy Lingerie. It will able to give me a sexy and seductive look.

Baby Butch
I appreciate the comment. I am glad you liked the panty pictures I used for these short stories. I also have panties to wear. : )
kathy88
simply delightful..So infantile and sissy.  I think I just flooded my toddler panties. 

Baby Butch
@ kathy88
 I am glad you like these cappies. Maybe you better change those panties for a diaper.

Prissie
Love the bicycle pic with the rider wearing ruffled panties. I could use a ruffled panties or two as part of my femme underwear wardrobe. 

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning I was at Little Girl camp at Rainbow Mountain Resort. One of the girls who participated, wore cute patterned tights with one of her LG dresses. So an idea for a Sissykiss thread, would be to dress at least one poor guy in colorful tights that scream GIRL under a short sissy dress. 

Curtsies and luv,

Baby Butch
@ Prissie
 Ruffle panties for everyone Prissie! I see you made it back to the Little Girl Camp and I hope it was lots of fun. Nice idea for a thread. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.