PG Diapers for a bedwetter
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Cindy didn't have much patience for sissies.

She thought her neighbor's boy Frances just needed a stronger hand to force him to grow up but his mother, Elizabeth, thought differently. She had responded to his nightly bedwetting with diapers and plastic panties, molly coddling the youth instead of trying to put a stop to it.

Still, she paid good money for Cindy to babysit and that was after all, what allowed the high school senior to go out shopping every Saturday with her friends. Her obligation to Elizabeth was usually every afternoon when Frances got home from school and some weekends when his mommy would be out of the house.

Elizabeth had three rules for Frances; he was to take a nap when he got home from school, he was never to be left alone in the house, and he was to be diapered at all times when in bed.

Today was a typical day at their house as Cindy began undressing Frances for his nap.

"But I don't wanna take a nap," he whined in his high pitched voice.

Cindy sighed at the futility of this often repeated discussion.

"That's too bad, Sissy, because your mommy has made it clear that that's where you'll be spending your afternoons," she replied in her firm, unyielding voice.

"I'm not a sissy," he complained at her use of the term, "and I'm gonna tell mom if you don't stop calling me that."

"Go right ahead," Cindy snapped, "Your mommy knows what a big sissy you are just as well as I do. Anyone who wets the bed and wears diapers like you is nothing but a big sissy."

Frances pouted as Cindy generously powdered his rump and tiny genitals before pulling the thick cloth up between his legs.

"But I don't wanna wear diapers," he pouted miserably.

Without responding, Cindy took the pacifier she kept in her purse and simply pushed it between Frances' quivering lips. That put an end to his complaining and she finished pinning his bulky diapers around his slim hips. The diapers were so thick, they forced his hairless legs apart and he whimpered helplessly as she gazed down at him in obvious disapproval.

"There, now you have a nice thirsty diaper to keep your bed dry, all you need now are your baby panties and then it'll be naptime."

Frances winced as Cindy picked out a yellow pair of nursery print plastic panties and began snaking them up his legs. He fidgeted and whined, hating the fact that he was being treated like a toddler without any control but the pacifier ensured nothing intelligible came out.

"There you are," she said with a mocking smile, "Just what a bedwetting sissy needs instead of his big-boy underwear. If only your friends could see you now."

Frances squealed with angst and sucked plaintively on his pacifier. Leading him to his bed with it's waterproof matress cover on it, Cindy tucked the frustrated sissy in for his nap.
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

clarisselovelace
This story is great. I loved it.

Β Cindy didn't have much patience for sissies.

She thought her neighbor's boy Frances just needed a stronger hand to force him to grow up but his mother, Elizabeth, thought differently. She had responded to his nightly bedwetting with diapers and plastic panties, molly coddling the youth instead of trying to put a stop to it.

Still, she paid good money for Cindy to babysit and that was after all, what allowed the high school senior to go out shopping every Saturday with her friends. Her obligation to Elizabeth was usually every afternoon when Frances got home from school and some weekends when his mommy would be out of the house.

Elizabeth had three rules for Frances; he was to take a nap when he got home from school, he was never to be left alone in the house, and he was to be diapered at all times when in bed.

Today was a typical day at their house as Cindy began undressing Frances for his nap.

"But I don't wanna take a nap," he whined in his high pitched voice.

Cindy sighed at the futility of this often repeated discussion.

"That's too bad, Sissy, because your mommy has made it clear that that's where you'll be spending your afternoons," she replied in her firm, unyielding voice.

"I'm not a sissy," he complained at her use of the term, "and I'm gonna tell mom if you don't stop calling me that."

"Go right ahead," Cindy snapped, "Your mommy knows what a big sissy you are just as well as I do. Anyone who wets the bed and wears diapers like you is nothing but a big sissy."

Frances pouted as Cindy generously powdered his rump and tiny genitals before pulling the thick cloth up between his legs.

"But I don't wanna wear diapers," he pouted miserably.

Without responding, Cindy took the pacifier she kept in her purse and simply pushed it between Frances' quivering lips. That put an end to his complaining and she finished pinning his bulky diapers around his slim hips. The diapers were so thick, they forced his hairless legs apart and he whimpered helplessly as she gazed down at him in obvious disapproval.

"There, now you have a nice thirsty diaper to keep your bed dry, all you need now are your baby panties and then it'll be naptime."

Frances winced as Cindy picked out a yellow pair of nursery print plastic panties and began snaking them up his legs. He fidgeted and whined, hating the fact that he was being treated like a toddler without any control but the pacifier ensured nothing intelligible came out.

"There you are," she said with a mocking smile, "Just what a bedwetting sissy needs instead of his big-boy underwear. If only your friends could see you now."

Frances squealed with angst and sucked plaintively on his pacifier. Leading him to his bed with it's waterproof matress cover on it, Cindy tucked the frustrated sissy in for his nap. Β 

TiresiasRex
Dear God. I cannot be politically correct with this photo:

HOLY GOZONGAS, BATMAN!

(Damn. I almost went blind).

babyjessie
I loved this! Is there more? :D!!!
Lots of tight and long hugs!
sexxygirl326
I loved it much! Good job!
Kisses!

sissk101
Wish she was my Mommy and it was feeding time.
BabyBarby
to be honest, yours are probably the post on this site! great gret work! x Ive read them over and over !
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Babypowder
great short story!
Diapers!
stellaindiapers
Good story please continue the story

redbird
with a babysitter like that, no weaning necessary

Frances squealed with angst and sucked plaintively on his pacifier. Leading him to his bed with it's waterproof matress cover on it, Cindy tucked the frustrated sissy in for his nap.[/QUOTE]
stellaindiapers
Nice story Nice caption

Babypowder
Wow! Awesome!
Diapers!
SissyDesiree
She can diaper me any time! I'll take my nap like a good girl.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

bedwettersteve
love this story
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.