R DIAPERED 1
Some captions about being put in a diaper by someone.
Posted on
DIAPERED 1 - Some captions about being put in a diaper by someone., Dominate,Diaper,Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers DIAPERED 1 - Some captions about being put in a diaper by someone., Dominate,Diaper,Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
i lover to have Madame mistic be my baby sitter,,,, and I don't mind his girlfriend baby sitter me too,,,, and there are four days to Halloween ,,,, maybe do a new story,,,,,

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
Wet your panties and the girlfriend will diaper you. Madame Mistic will diaper you either way!
babyginagirl
I soooooo want and need to be the baby in the TRANCE scene!!!!! Where or where is this Madame??? 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Madame Mistic is busy with Martin / Martina. I heard she has you on her waiting list. *giggles*

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  When When can I be her TRANCED baby girl!!! Stomping feet and crying!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 No worries, you can be put in a Trance too!

jessybaby
Love them both. You and I both think a thick nappy can be fun.  Bernice and I can be friends

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Glad you love them both. A thick nappy can make anyone happy. : )
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Hope you are doing okay my dear friend. Love all three of your 'Diapered' posts - there's nothing finer then being put into nappies like a little sissy. I do particularly love these two tho, especially with the mention of pinning on terry cloth nappies - and such a lovely girl giving us a good view of her pink plastic panties! A big thank you for them all.
        Huge hugs.
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Hello Kay, I am doing well and hope you are too! Glad you love the DIAPERED posts and left this lovely comment. Big Hug Baby Butch

katiesissygirl
Love the Madame Mistic one. I wish it was me!!!! I'd be a willing hypnotic subject.

Baby Butch
@ katiesissygirl
 Nice to hear another one loves the Trance caption. You can play too when Madame Mistic gets to you! Thanks for commenting. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.