R Diaper Time
Five new cappies about wearing a diaper. Some put them on others are forced into wearing them.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
Swingset it is, nothing beats being out with mommy in the park.

Baby Butch
Always liked that picture with the strong looking mommy and cute petite sissybaby in the diaper and nightgown.
sweetlittlebabyalex
all were good fave was no show

Baby Butch
I appreciate your comment on my cappies Sweetlittlebabyalex. It is nice to know the favorites No Show is the one I voted for.

baby5522
No Show, gets my vote, I so love that dress and Miky, correction, Missy looks ever so cute in it. *Big Grin* I like Swingset too, I would have voted for both, if there was an option for that. I like and love the other captions too.

I just love captions like these Baby Butch and you do them so wonderfully well too. Someone has beaten me in giving you a five kiss rating, so I will give you 9,999999999999999999-
9999999999999999999999999-
999999999999 kisses instead. This might take a while. *Giggles*

Love, Hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
I wish you could have voted for both favorites, he he. No Show is my choice and I have seen Ozzy Osborne in concert at the fair grounds back in 1998. He is an amazing performer!

Thanks I am glad you love all the cappies. It is hard to count that many kisses but I will take them. : )

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  That is so cool Baby Butch that you have seen Ozzy Osborne in concert. Take your time counting the kissses, I have calculated that it will be the year 50 Billion by the time you finish counting. *lol*

You are most welcome Baby Butch, you are my most favorite captionist on this site.

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
@ PetBabyAmy

I am honored to be your most favorite captionist on this site!

baby5522
@ Baby Butch
  You're most welcome Baby Butch.

Love, Hugs & Kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

babyginagirl
I WANT TO BE ALL of these together!!!!

Baby Butch
Many scenarios to enjoy, giggles. : )

sissydina218
my vote is for waiting and for noshow  in a close second.

Baby Butch
Thanks Sissydina for all your comments on my work. : )
Baby Butch
 No show is the clear winner so far!

SissyBabyCassie
Amazing as always Butch!

Baby Butch
Fank ooo Sissy Baby Cassie!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.