All R Diaper ManBoy Cappies
A variety of cappies involving men and boys in diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Diaper Girls

Faternity Man

Foster Child

Baby Lee

Bad Burt

Blue Boy

Daddy

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
  These are new, first time posted. I stored them in my gallery last night and moved them here for a while.  
uk_daddy1
the girls in the first one are so cute. just a little suggestion, would it be possible to make the pictures bigger?
you need to be yourself
you can't be no-one else

on diaper space as uk_daddy1 as well
on DD forums and Care4baby as daddy_tom

if you want to chat, please find me diaper space.

P-chan
Hey Baby Butch, these are great, as is always the case with your work. It's really good to see pics of men in nappies. Thanks for sharing them. xxxx
Mina Silverwind
Baby Bucth all of these are sweet, keep up the greast work, and thanks for posting them here.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Hi00180
The more of your work I see, the more impressed I am. Did you move all your SM gallery photos here?
Baby Butch
ALL my cappies are here now, nothing in Special Members Gallery left. I have been insulted by just a few people and am offended. Some people have sick minds and they blalme me for it.

ROCK BOTTOM
Nice submissive captions.
TBOnPhxAZ
Wow.. I like all of these pics..

jessybaby
awwwwww what a loving daddy  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.