R DIAPER LOVER
Some adults love being put back in diapers and being babied again.
Posted on
DIAPER LOVER - Some adults love being put back in diapers and being babied again., Mommy,Daddy,Sister,Submissive,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers DIAPER LOVER - Some adults love being put back in diapers and being babied again., Mommy,Daddy,Sister,Submissive,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
DIAPER LOVER - Some adults love being put back in diapers and being babied again., Mommy,Daddy,Sister,Submissive,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
DIAPER LOVER - Some adults love being put back in diapers and being babied again., Mommy,Daddy,Sister,Submissive,Diaper, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, well they are real good and keep going on with them all

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thank you Shamrock! You have become one of my top commenters for Cappies. Always been a top commenter of my stories. THANK YOU
~*Christie Luv*~
 All the AB girls are so cute! Thank you so much Baby Butch!

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 I am glad you like them Christie. : )

jessybaby
Yay road trip! ive had many of those nappied up.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
  I hope you have more fun road trips!
sissydina218
gotta say I love glad and pretend, but then I saw sissybaby and almost forgot about the other two. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Nice to see your comment Sissydina218. I am glad you love several of the cappies in this thread, We are all Sissybaby's!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.