All R Diaper Drama
Exciting short storys about those who like diapers or those who are put in diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

*Bonus Ballerina Cappies*

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyBarby
reallly really nice! love your cappies, going to read them slowly again now and pick my favourite!
marcorpsdoc
It's a toss up for me between diaper camp and bad dream. I think Bad Dream takes it since that is an uber fantasy of mine.

SissyDesiree
These are wonderful. I love the thick diaper in the first cappie. The spanking cappie is also especially appealing. I actually have a pink pajama suit pretty much like the one in the fifth cappie. It snaps all the way up the front, and there is a drop seat held in place with velcro. It's fun to wear it to bed over a diaper and plastic baby panties. The bonus ballerina cappie reminds me of late night television ads. "If you call before midnight tonight, we'll throw in this bonus ballerina cappie absolutely free! And we'll even add this set of Ginsu knives..."
Baby Butch

reallly really nice! love your cappies, going to read them slowly again now and pick my favourite!  

Hello Baby Barby, glad to know you love the cappies. Thanks for the nice comment. : )

Baby Butch

It's a toss up for me between diaper camp and bad dream. I think Bad Dream takes it since that is an uber fantasy of mine.  

I appreciate the comment and knowing which cappies are favorites. I like Diaper Camp mainly because of the unusual picture, had to caption that one!
Baby Butch

These are wonderful. I love the thick diaper in the first cappie. The spanking cappie is also especially appealing. I actually have a pink pajama suit pretty much like the one in the fifth cappie. It snaps all the way up the front, and there is a drop seat held in place with velcro. It's fun to wear it to bed over a diaper and plastic baby panties. The bonus ballerina cappie reminds me of late night television ads. "If you call before midnight tonight, we'll throw in this bonus ballerina cappie absolutely free! And we'll even add this set of Ginsu knives..."  

I had to laugh when I read the comment about late night television adds, he he. Your comment is very complimentry and I enjoyed reading it. The pink footed pajamas sound really nice, I don't have any like that yet. I do have a pink onesie with brown teddy bears to wear during the day or sleep in.

jessybaby
i love handcuffs and enema. I also love your cappies too. teehee
VaneTV
Great job!! Diaper camp is definitely my favorite!! Xoxo

babyjosh
Good work, number 1 is my fav...kinky!
TiresiasRex

I have to agree, Baby Butch. My vote is for #1...there is something wonderful about that pose...the imminent threat of punishment... and of course, my ultimate preference - the big, fat diaper!

Great work, as always!

-TRex

Baby Butch

i love handcuffs and enema. I also love your cappies too. teehee  

Thanks very much Jessybaby!
Baby Butch

Great job!! Diaper camp is definitely my favorite!! Xoxo  

Fanks I weally wike Diaper Camp myself, I don't find many pictures like that one.

Baby Butch

Great, I am glad you like it. I used to do a lot more like that one. I like Kinky cappies.
Baby Butch
 I have to agree, Baby Butch. My vote is for #1...there is something wonderful about that pose...the imminent threat of punishment... and of course, my ultimate preference - the big, fat diaper! Great work, as always! TRex  
Thanks T-Rex, I had a feeling you would like that one!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.