R Diaper Drama 2
More Baby Butch captions about someone being put in a diaper.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Another wonderful set of captions that you have here Baby Butch, while I have no particular favourite, these are all very good and I always like your work.

Love, hugs & kisses

Baby Butch
I don't do a lot of pull-ups cappies but try to include a few. I voted for Pull Ups in this case. I appreciate your lovely comment PetBabyAmy.

I am about to post my 100th thread in Captioned Piccies since the site upgrade 2 years ago. I also posted many more in my gallery. I decided to make my gallery 5 more pages longer.

I stopped posting in my gallery at 300 threads. I have added another 100 on this new site. I recently decided to increase it to 500 threads and make it 25 pages long.

Hugs Baby Butch     
SissyBabyCassie
These are all super wonderful butch, I looooove the Jeffy one, mainley because i love the idea of being forced to be a diapered school girl, although this has happened before and I do love dressing that way, and having diapers on that are so thick and skirt so short that theres no guessing as to what I am :)

Baby Butch
Super wonderful is a great compliment, thank you. The schoolgirl skirt is very short making Jeffy's diaper stand out. I have always liked to make schoolgirl cappies and wish to dress up as one.

A surprise thread is coming soon. It will be my 100th thread in Captioned Piccies since the upgrade in June 2013. All previous C.P. threads were moved to my gallery.

sissybabydreams
brilliant choice again, Grown is my favourite, pitty you don't see many more pictures of older women in nappies and diapers

Baby Butch
Nice to hear you liked Grown. Mom was subject to her own rules! I like to post older AB pics and do occasionally. There are not that many out there compared to the younger AB's.

Thanks for commenting!
jessybaby
Pull ups is a cute story!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Fanks fo dis comment Jessybaby.

Mes voted fo pull ups. : )

meisababy
love them all but the first one is the beats thank you  

Baby Butch
Good to hear from you Meisababy.

Glad you love all the cappies.
sissydina218
liked pullups and jeffy the best my vote had to go for jeffy the diaper with the schoolgirl uniform always wins, love the piggy tails also very cute.

Baby Butch
I love the Jeffy pic too, schoolgirl with diaper. I ended up voting for the Pull Up cappie. Thanks for the comment. : )

babyginagirl
Would LOVE to get sentenced to the  Female Diaper Reformatory!!! Butt for me,I would want to be there until regressed back to NEWBORN state.Then adopted by loving mommy,and kept as baby girl!!!

Baby Butch
Sounds a lot like the Mistake cappie with your own ideas added. Nice to see another comment on this thread. All these got a lot of votes except Tuff Guy. Have a great day!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.