R Diaper Changes
Life is full of changes including being put back in diapers at an older age.
Posted on
Diaper Changes - Life is full of changes including being put back in diapers at an older age., Diaper,Humiliation,Babied,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Diaper Changes - Life is full of changes including being put back in diapers at an older age., Diaper,Humiliation,Babied,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Changes - Life is full of changes including being put back in diapers at an older age., Diaper,Humiliation,Babied,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Diaper Changes - Life is full of changes including being put back in diapers at an older age., Diaper,Humiliation,Babied,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
What change is best for you?
Miss Milly
1 votes
Neighbor
3 votes
Patient
3 votes
Shelter
4 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina
I voted for Shelter, but they're all really cute.  Thanks, Baby Butch! 

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
 Yur welcomb! Gwad dey is cute.
babyginagirl
I voted for the neighbor one,I would love to come in from outside,and find a NEW nursery and be diapered into a cushie!!! But I would also LOVE to be taken to a pediatrician and kept just as a baby!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Good neighbors are hard to find. I would be happy with Lois and her nursery. All diaper captions this time.

sissydina218
lovely set of captions baby butch, my vote was for neighbor I need one like lois. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Perhaps this is why Superman fell in love with Lois Lane. She is the Neighbor in the caption!
shamrock
dear baby butch I like them all,,, and the one call patient,,,, the doctor sue is in a video I have and she wear diapers and a doctor too in the video,,,, and she can bandage me up and diaper me to at the same time and keep me that way to long time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Mes pweased ooo wub dem all Shamrock. Like to see that video some day. A diapered female doctor sounds wonderful.

Kimbaby
It would be nice to have a neighbor that would make me her baby girl. 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 You's a baby, I'm a baby, we is all babies. Wittle girl babies dat is!
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Well, kinda stuck between shelter and patient this time. Tell you what, why not have Mother from the shelter take baby for a check up with Dr Sue ... and a damn good spanking! (giggles).
    Got to say, the photo for Shelter is incredible, a very pretty girl in a huge nappy - what more could you ask for.
    A big thank you for more of your amazing work.
       Big hugz!
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
  Gweetings Kay3070, great suggestion on the 2 cappies. The Shelter pic is a favorite of mine too. Thanks for the compliment, hugs Baby Butch.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.