Dedicated to bossy moms
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
After his mom began putting Chris back into diapers to cure his nighttime wetting problem, he'd reluctantly gone along with her plans. And he'd nearly put his foot down when she began insisting he wear them during the day as well.

But before long, she was dressing him more and more in babyish outfits, feeding him strange hormone pills that were making his legs soft and smooth, and encouraging him to grow his already long hair longer which she enjoyed tying into pigtails.

After a while, he'd nearly forgotten what his old underwear felt like and he was starting to wonder if he'd ever be able to stay dry without his diapers.

And just when he was starting to get used to the feel of thick, bulky diapers and waking up soaking wet in the mornings, his mom decided it was time to replace his plain white plastic panties with pink, lacy, rumba panties. And to make sure he wasn't playing with himself, she locked his shrinking penis into a secure chastity device, tucked away inside his soft, fluffy diapers.

Now Chris was starting to have second thoughts about her new "arrangements".

Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Sorry Chris, too late now  
~cliques~
I_wanna_be_babygirl
Great Caption!

bubblebutt
great cap man, good to see you got them working
plump and soft
Juliet
I've been punished by my bossy Mom, for leaving my panties on the floor. I haven't been punished with ruffled panties, I'm still waiting.
Juliet

prissyprincess
  Very nice work sweetie please keep it up THX   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
sissydiapers
I wanna be chris wiffout the chastity bewlt. He looks sooo pwetty!!
"I will love you for you, not for what you have done or what you will become. I will love you for you, cuz somebody has shown me what love, what love really means."

kendrasissy
Great cappies and pics thanks
Usagi-Baby
Betcha the whole wetting thing was something his mom caused, just so she could have an excuse to do this to him. ^_^ Mwehehehehe.

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

pamperschick07
nice cappie!
marcorpsdoc
Lucky sissy.

red
Never get momma mad at you!
bedwetter41

After his mom began putting Chris back into diapers to cure his nighttime wetting problem, he'd reluctantly gone along with her plans. And he'd nearly put his foot down when she began insisting he wear them during the day as well.

But before long, she was dressing him more and more in babyish outfits, feeding him strange hormone pills that were making his legs soft and smooth, and encouraging him to grow his already long hair longer which she enjoyed tying into pigtails.

After a while, he'd nearly forgotten what his old underwear felt like and he was starting to wonder if he'd ever be able to stay dry without his diapers.

And just when he was starting to get used to the feel of thick, bulky diapers and waking up soaking wet in the mornings, his mom decided it was time to replace his plain white plastic panties with pink, lacy, rumba panties. And to make sure he wasn't playing with himself, she locked his shrinking penis into a secure chastity device, tucked away inside his soft, fluffy diapers.

Now Chris was starting to have second thoughts about her new "arrangements".

I like your stories, Baby Bobby. You know where sissies belong (at any age) -- in diapers and plastic pants -- in a rubber-sheeted crib or single bed -- living the life of a toddler! Their (former) girlfriends are out dating and sleeping with real men, of course -- done with "little" sissy. (I mean little in the pee-pee department, of course.) The useless frustration of trying to help sissy "get it up" (when he can't) or please them somehow in bed (no way!) or stop being such a pre-mature ejaculator that the only "pleasure"a girl gets is a sticky thigh! So, the "pretending" thankfully stops -- and sissy ends up where he was destined from the start - in his Nursery -- in his crib, snuggled up sleeping in soaking wet diapers all contained in a nice pair of plastic pants. Any thought of "sex" is fading away. It will never, ever, ever happen. Of course not -- he's a SISSY!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.