Decisions, Decisions...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Bob's wife made him a deal; it had been 5 weeks of excruciating chastity in which he'd been forced to wear a fiendishly clever device that prevented him from cumming. In addition, she had him wearing the softest diapers she could get, along with his favorite prissy baby dresses and rompers. It had been absolute torture, having to be around his sexy wife who delighted in teasing him with her fabulous body. Not being allowed to touch her, except with his tongue, had been maddening, especially since he was unable to get any sort of sexual relief for himself. Of course, she made sure she got at least three orgasms every day, either by her vibrator or his tongue, but that only made matters worse for poor Bob.

And then today, she made him an offer: if he could make it through one of her spankings without crying, she would unlock his chastity device and let him play with himself while nursing from her big, delicious breasts. However, if he failed, and cried like he always did, he'd go back into his diapers for another five weeks without cumming.

Bob knew his chances were slim--he'd never managed before to keep from crying like a little baby when he found himself over her lap, getting his soft, sensitive bottom spanked hard by her fearsome oak paddle. But how else was he going to get an orgasm? He wanted it so bad he could just scream!

Alas, Decisions, decisions...

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

bettisweetie
Way too much woman for a sissy to ever satisfy!
Wannabe_Baby
I totally love all of your cappies, Baby Bobby. I've just looked through all of them and I think this one could be my favourite. ^_^

Mina Silverwind
I dont think he will get to cum, but I wouldnt mind being in his diapers, with a wife that like that in the house.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
cd404
I bet she makes him cry!...i would

mysticaldragon20
I wonder what chastity device this was?
cd404
some thing very tight and restrictive i guess, ever tried one?
kiss kiss

Usagi-Baby
Poor poor Bobby, all locked up with no place to blow. I think for a chance with those wonderful mega boobies I'd do almost anything, even *gulps* braving the mean old paddle too!

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
babyem
id brave the spanking for a chance at those breasts wow wee

tgrachael
Take the paddling!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.