The chapter list
Chapter 1
The Next Chapter

Diaperedone

A day from hell

By Diaperedone

Prelude

I should have known!

A bit of history before I get started on my Day from Hell. I am a fifty-year-old male that has a diaper fetish. Something that has been with me since I was five years old. I can remember my Mother catching me trying to fit into a pair of toddler plastic pants in the down stairs bathroom after I discovered the stack of old diapers of years past.

I am currently working on my third marriage, the fist she could not keep her panties on. Number two was my fault. I could not keep my diapers off. My second wife caught me and for a while went along with it. That was when I discovered anal sex mine not hers. She introduced me to strap on sex. She finally got tired of my diapers, panties, bras, and we were divorced.

I lived single for a few years, discovered the world of AB/DL through the Internet. What a great resource. I collected a wide variety of diapers, feminine clothing, and then stumbled across ‘SissyKiss’. What a great shop.  I acquired a number of dresses, the ‘Bubble Sissy Panties, the ‘Satin and PVC Romper along with a ton of lace panties.

About eight years ago, I started dating a nurse who works with open-heart patients. Susie is extremely professional and ultra conservative. I knew my diaper days were done, but I figured I could live with that. The first two years were great. Sex was ok but nothing to write home about. Then came this thing called ‘Menopause’. The name says it all. Men pause, and that is what got me into trouble.

Now my wife works two days a week twelve hour shifts that are never less than thirteen, it’s a stressful job. This particular week she work back to back Saturday through Monday. I decided to take a ‘mental day’ on Monday and stayed home from work. I had actually planed it the week before.  One thing you should know about Hospitals. If the census is down, they tend to send staff home to keep the expenses down. They have to pay them for at least four hours so they never send them home before 11:00. This is how my mental day turned into a day from hell.

Chapter 1

My FitBit alarm went off at it’s normal time of 4:45 AM.  My weekdays usually start with the gym. However, I was too excited to bother with a cardio workout today. I rambled down stairs in my sweatpants and t-shirt and hit the Kurage machine. What a great invention. I took the coffee out to the large deck overlooking the bay. It was mid-July and after a week of unseasonable heat, the weather seemed to have shifted.  The cool breeze was pleasant as I set in the deck chair and enjoyed the solitude of the early morning. As I sat sipping my coffee, I planned my day. I had actually scheduled a vacation day after reviewing Susie, my wife’s work schedule. I had just completed two days of indulging in my past time of reading diaper stories and playing with a number of anal toys that I have collected. It’s easier to participate in my anal collection, easier to clean and hide than washing wet diapers. I think that’s why I got brave and decided to dig out my AB/DL things.  I hide them in the walk-in crawl space under the house, Susie always sends me in to pull stuff out of the storage we keep down there.

I sat sipping coffee and checking my watch every few minutes, hoping somehow the clock would jump and hour.  I could not wait to get started. I had started my third cup of coffee when I heard Susie talking to our cats. I glanced at my watch.  5:45, she’s up early I thought to myself. A bit later Susie came out on the deck, coffee in hand. We chatted how nice it was to see cooler days. She asked about my day, I told her that I had meetings and would not be in the office. Just in case, she tried to call. She finished her coffee and putter around fixing her lunch. At 6:30, she headed for the door, her 12-hour shift starting a 7:00. I waited for her car to clear the driveway. I made a beeline for the crawl space.

Back in the corner is an old fashion ‘college steamer trunk’. Inside is two large plastic garbage sacks stuffed full of things I would never want found. It was just Susie and I in a three-bedroom house. It afforded me the opportunity to have a private office with a bathroom attached. I rushed up stairs, almost tripping in my excited haste.

The Next Chapter
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Naughty boy! What have you got in mind giggles. Story is approved for readers. You are off to a good start. I like nurses!
shamrock
DEAR DIAPEREDONE ,,,,   IS THAT THE END OF THE STORY AND YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THAT WAY SO DON'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK AND WRIGHT MORE OF THE STORY PLEASE AND WE LIKE TO KNOW HOW SUSIE TAKE IT YOU BEING DIAPER LOVER ,,,,,,, AND YES LIKE YOUR STORY
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

jessybaby
^ agreed
babyginagirl
Soooo Sweet soooo far,we all hope this isn't where it stops.I sure hope that YOUR WIFE/NURSE comes home and finds you dressed as you sttate and in wet diapers.  

diaperedone
Will be working on chapter 4. Not so long.

diaperedone
@ diaperedone
  I am back trying to get some diaper time before I add the next chapter open to ideas 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.