Daddy's Little Girl Forever!
I'm so glad I found this site...it's nice to meet you all.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, Everyone! My name is Manda, and I'm an Adult Little Girl. My "age" varies from about 2 to my real age, 29, depending on my mood. I LOVE older Daddies and tender, loving ageplay.

I'm very new to this whole AB/ADL thing, so I don't know all the terms yet...I'm a biological girl, not a "sissy girl"...(is that right? I do NOT want to hurt anyone's feelings! I think it's WONDERFUL that anyone who wants to can be a little girl!! I just want to say what I am.)

I'm not really submissive, and I don't want to be called names or punished. I think Daddies should be nice to their little girls. I'm a good girl anyway, and won't generally give my Daddy any reason to think otherwise. If I do, he should be willing to gently explain to me what I've done wrong.

I don't baby talk much; I'm kind of old for that. But sometimes I'm too little to understand or know how to do things, so I need Daddy to help me a little.

I love to suck my pacifier, and to drink from a bottle when I feel like it. I sometimes have wetting accidents, so sometimes I wear diapers. I always seem to wet too much, though, because my diapers often leak. I think I need Daddy to get me some plastic pants for over my diapers...

I like kind of girly clothes, but I have my own sense of style, like most little girls. I like lacy bras, knee and over-the-knee socks, ruffled panties, and shortie nighties that fluff out at the bottom over my panties or diaper. I like to wear my hair in pigtails and other girly styles. My outfits vary a lot depending on my age that day. My pacifier seems to come along no matter whether I'm 2 or 15 or 29 that day, though. I really love my pacifiers!

I have a "Daddy" who I love VERY much. He's 63. We're both married, though, so we don't get to see each other or talk enough sometimes. That's why I started coming online and found this site.

I think I'll be very happy here! I hope I find some nice little girls and sissys to be friends with and some good Daddies to teach me things!

Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Hi Daddy's Girl. So nice to have you here! Very interesting intro too, by the way. I was gripped to every word.  

I think you'll fit in well here. There are definitely a lot of people here who prefer love and tenderness to humiliation and domination. And yes, "sissy girl" is right too. *giggles*   I'm still new to all of this too. I've never been an AB (I still live with my parents), at least not yet, so don't worry about not knowing the correct terms. I don't either. I don't think anyone here is the type to judge.  

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself! Welcome to SK!  
daddysgirl80
If someone could help, I'm kind of going nuts trying to change my details over to the right, and I can't figure it out.  

Anyone?

*big hugs and a kiss to anyone who can help me!!!*  

Wannabe_Baby
I can help.  

At the top of the page, where all the different buttons are that link to all the different areas of the site, there should be one that says "User CP". Click on it and then click "Edit Profile". That should let you alter whatever you like. Not sure how to change my location, unfortunately, which is why it says "Untied Kingdom" . . . *rolls eyes*

Did that help? Can I have a big hug and kiss now? *looks hopeful*  
daddysgirl80

Hi Daddy's Girl. So nice to have you here! Very interesting intro too, by the way. I was gripped to every word.  

I think you'll fit in well here. There are definitely a lot of people here who prefer love and tenderness to humiliation and domination. And yes, "sissy girl" is right too. *giggles*   I'm still new to all of this too. I've never been an AB (I still live with my parents), at least not yet, so don't worry about not knowing the correct terms. I don't either. I don't think anyone here is the type to judge.  

Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself! Welcome to SK!    

Thank you soooo much, Wannabe_Baby!   I'm glad I got it right...and yeah, I got REALLY excited the second I stumbled on this site...it's pretty clear that it's a good place for little girls and Mommies and Daddies who all think that what we do is a pretty nice thing overall, with all the pink fluffiness. *claps* All the other sites I've seen, put together, don't have as much niceness as just the homepage of this one!

It must be soooooooooo hard to want to do all this and still live at home. *hugs* My husband doesn't know yet that I'm a little girl at heart (we've been together for almost 11 years, and I've always been "young", but my pacifiers and diapers and bottles and stuff only started about 2 years ago), so it's even a little hard for me...but he likes the way I dress and we both like toys and games, so I can get away with everything but the obvious ALG things when he's around. I have to stash all of THAT in a back corner of a closet when he's home and hope he doesn't find it.

I went to visit my parents a couple of weeks ago, and that was a LOT harder, being around them and wanting my little girl things. I can't imagine how much harder still it would be to be a sissy girl and try to hide it all!!!

I hope you get to live your dreams soon. *kiss kiss kiss*

Daddysgirl

Wannabe_Baby

Thank you soooo much, Wannabe_Baby!   I'm glad I got it right...and yeah, I got REALLY excited the second I stumbled on this site...it's pretty clear that it's a good place for little girls and Mommies and Daddies who all think that what we do is a pretty nice thing overall, with all the pink fluffiness. *claps* All the other sites I've seen, put together, don't have as much niceness as just the homepage of this one!

It must be soooooooooo hard to want to do all this and still live at home. *hugs* My husband doesn't know yet that I'm a little girl at heart (we've been together for almost 11 years, and I've always been "young", but my pacifiers and diapers and bottles and stuff only started about 2 years ago), so it's even a little hard for me...but he likes the way I dress and we both like toys and games, so I can get away with everything but the obvious ALG things when he's around. I have to stash all of THAT in a back corner of a closet when he's home and hope he doesn't find it.

I went to visit my parents a couple of weeks ago, and that was a LOT harder, being around them and wanting my little girl things. I can't imagine how much harder still it would be to be a sissy girl and try to hide it all!!!

I hope you get to live your dreams soon. *kiss kiss kiss*

Daddysgirl  

Aww, you're sooooo sweet! *hugs* Thanks so much, Daddysgirl. It's not that bad for me, not being able to be a baby. I think it'd be a lot harder if, for example, I had done it just once and then would probably end up missing it and wanting to do it again. I just have to be patient, that's all. I think it's probably harder for you and I think a lot of people here can relate to how tough it is to keep it from someone you love so much. We'll all be here for you though, if it ever gets to you because we've all felt the same way at one point or another.  

And I'm really glad you like the site so much. It's one of the things that always impresses me too. We could've ended up in a dull, grey forum but, thanks to the Administrator (or the "WebMissy" as she's so cutely known), ChristieLuv, we have a wonderful place to hang out and talk with each other. Seriously, it never gets old. It's so well-designed.

Hope to hear more from you. *hugs tight*

~ Wannabe_Baby
daddysgirl80

I can help.  

At the top of the page, where all the different buttons are that link to all the different areas of the site, there should be one that says "User CP". Click on it and then click "Edit Profile". That should let you alter whatever you like. Not sure how to change my location, unfortunately, which is why it says "Untied Kingdom" . . . *rolls eyes*

Did that help? Can I have a big hug and kiss now? *looks hopeful*    

Yes! you can have your big hug and kiss now! 

the only thing I couldn't change was "my style."

I have to go now, though...i'll be back!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

BIG hug and kiss!

Wannabe_Baby

Yes! you can have your big hug and kiss now! 

the only thing I couldn't change was "my style."

I have to go now, though...i'll be back!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

BIG hug and kiss!  

Ah-ha! You change your style in "Edit Options", which is just below "Edit Profile". I've just found out that's where you can change your location too. Some of the styles are very cute, I think you'll like them.

*Receives big hug and kiss and gives a big hug and kiss back*    
~*Christie Luv*~
Hi Daddy's Girl! Its very nice to meet you! I'm sure you will love it here! There are so many people with the same interests. I have outfits like that too and they are one of my favorite things to wear!

The best way I can think of to say it is non-TG girls because some transgendered girls were born inbetween sex, like having the brain of a girl in the body of a guy which would make them biologically girls, since their brain makes them feel more comfortable as girls. Also some girls who are not transgendered, like to be called sissies too because they like the very fem style of sissy outfits and stuff like that.

I hope you have lots of fun here and meets a lot of friends!

PS. I also wanted to say thank you Wannabe Baby!

daddysgirl80

Ah-ha! You change your style in "Edit Options", which is just below "Edit Profile". I've just found out that's where you can change your location too. Some of the styles are very cute, I think you'll like them.

*Receives big hug and kiss and gives a big hug and kiss back*      

Thanks soooooo much, you are sooooo awesome! *kisssssses*
daddysgirl80
Wow, Christie Luv!

I knew there was a really great way to say it out there somewhere. I'm better with all the ins and outs in the adult world, but adding in the little girl factor, I kind of got overwhelmed with the endless possibilities!!! In any case, I hate labeling people, I think it's nicer when we all just get to be who we are, but I also understand that it's sometimes helpful to explain outselves too... *sigh*

Thank you for helping, and thank you for the welcome, too! 

Manda 

xoxoxoxo

Hi Daddy's Girl! Its very nice to meet you! I'm sure you will love it here! There are so many people with the same interests. I have outfits like that too and they are one of my favorite things to wear!

The best way I can think of to say it is non-TG girls because some transgendered girls were born inbetween sex, like having the brain of a girl in the body of a guy which would make them biologically girls, since their brain makes them feel more comfortable as girls. Also some girls who are not transgendered, like to be called sissies too because they like the very fem style of sissy outfits and stuff like that.

I hope you have lots of fun here and meets a lot of friends!

PS. I also wanted to say thank you Wannabe Baby!  

serenity66
Welcome Manda! I am a bit new to this world as well, as I am a bit younger, and I agree, the terms are a bit confusing, but I thik everyone here can agree that all are welcome! I hope your time here is enjoyable, and if you ever need a sis to hang with or talk to, I am here! Nice meeting you! *huggles*
daddysgirl80
Thanks, Serenity!  

Like I keep saying, I'm so glad to have found this place! I'm sure I'm going to love it here. I'm most especially glad to know that everyone here will really, truly understand when I have a day like today, where I just miss my Daddy sooooo much that I want to cry.  

It's really nice to meet you too!

*snuggles*

Manda

Welcome Manda! I am a bit new to this world as well, as I am a bit younger, and I agree, the terms are a bit confusing, but I thik everyone here can agree that all are welcome! I hope your time here is enjoyable, and if you ever need a sis to hang with or talk to, I am here! Nice meeting you! *huggles*  

Lian
theres nothing like this
daddysgirl80

theres nothing like this  

There really isn't, is there?  

littlegirl_inside

It always makes me happy when people find Sissy Kiss and can be who they want to be. I may have to spend time as an 'adult man' but I know here I can be the 9 year old girl I so want to be. x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

steffpink
hello and welcome. I'm a guy on real life but thats what I love about this place: people are open minded and nobody judges you. We all are little girls here :)
Hope you have a lot of fun :)
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.