R Cute Captions
Some are happy to wear a nappy, others require a little force.
Posted on
Cute Captions - Some are happy to wear a nappy, others require a little force., Force,Choice,Nappy,Female Domination, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Cute Captions - Some are happy to wear a nappy, others require a little force., Force,Choice,Nappy,Female Domination, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Cute Captions - Some are happy to wear a nappy, others require a little force., Force,Choice,Nappy,Female Domination, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Cute Captions - Some are happy to wear a nappy, others require a little force., Force,Choice,Nappy,Female Domination, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*New Captions*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What cappie do you like best?
Bad Josh
1 votes
Nelly
1 votes
Baby Girl
3 votes
Great
4 votes
Hanna
1 votes
Perfect
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
DEAR BABY BUTCH,,,, I like from 1 to 5 and 6 maybe  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Great to see your comment Shamrock.      
babyginagirl
Babyg Butch,I soooooo want to be the sweet baby in any of these cappies,except NELLY!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You can be anyone but Nelly, giggles. That one is Mylie Cyrus as an adult baby.

jessybaby
4,3,1,2,5,6 in that ordee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I see you liked them all, the last 2 are less popular than the rest. Have a great Halloween!

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  The more i cum back the more i love the last two. In fact i would make a perfect hanna :-*
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Sounds like you love the last 2 he he. Stay diapered to view cappies if they are too exciting. I know the feeling!  You can be Hanna, see you at the Tea Party.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.