Curtsy and Hello
A Sissy's Introduction
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello, my name is BustyTrixie, but everyone can call me Trixie. I'm a new sissy still trying to learn how to be girlish, so if any mommies would like to sissify a nice young man, now is the perfect chance!

I like being made into a sissy, being made into a adult baby, and the combination of the two. Someday I'd like to prance around in a frilly pink dress, and a thick cloth diaper.

I love to role play! I plan to play in the forums, but I also have AIM and YIM.

AIM: BustyTrixie

YIM: BustyTrixieCums

Thank you! And I hope we can have lots of fun!

~Trixie  
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Prissie

Hello, my name is BustyTrixie, but everyone can call me Trixie. I'm a new sissy still trying to learn how to be girlish, so if any mommies would like to sissify a nice young man, now is the perfect chance!

I like being made into a sissy, being made into a adult baby, and the combination of the two. Someday I'd like to prance around in a frilly pink dress, and a thick cloth diaper.

~Trixie    

Hello Trixie

**Little Girl Curtsy**

You're not the only one who would like to wear a frilly pink dress and a diaper. If you have your own home or apartment, and you don't mind enjoying such things privately, my suggestion is to find what size in feminine clothing fits you. Measure your waist, and make note of your weight.

Then, go to any one or more of a number of stores, and buy a few panties, pantyhose, skirts, tops, dresses, and finally, nappies. (I like Depends Super Plus or Maximum absorbent pull-up underwear for women, or fitted nappies). Don't worry about what the cashier might be thinking. Or at least, try not to.

When you get to the privacy of your home or apartment, put on a panty, pantyhose, skirt and top, and enjoy!

As for nappies: I haven't been in the mood to do this lately owing to the awful cold in my area but, now that its getting warmer, sooner or later when the mood hits me I'll put on a nappy, squat down in the shower like real girls do when they wee, and let go of my inhibitions -- get the nappy thoroughly warm and wet. I love the feeling! I'm sure you will too. Just be careful about staining good clothing.

Anyway, welcome to our group. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about.

Peace and sweet sissygurl luv,

Prissie 
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and have a great time.
Kimmie Toddler Girl
Hi Trixie!
I love pink dresses and diapers too! I have five frilly dresses and I live alone so whenever I am not at work, or entertaining company, I am usually dressed like a two year old girl! I absolutely love it! I am in my late forties and I've been living here almost ten years and being a toddler girl whenever I've wanted to, it's been great.
So Trixie I hope you find happiness and remember to be true to yourself and enjoy life!
Hugs!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.