R Cross Dressed 2
I made some cross dress cappies with a female domination and sissy theme.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
Has to be the "Secret" for me

Baby Butch
Thanks for letting us know, I forgot the Poll for this thread. I am biased and like them all, giggles.
Princess Jaina
I like "Secret" too!  But they're all cute.  Thanks for sharing, Baby Butch! :)
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
You're welcome Princess Jaina and I am glad you think they are all cute. I see you also chose Secret as the favorite. It is the only cappie that refers to diapers out of these cross dress cappies.

babyginagirl
All as usual,very appropiate with the captions. I think the Hanna one,should have tampons and pads and maybe even douches on the nightstand.Especially if she is enrolled in the "FEMININE HYGIENE" class!!

Baby Butch
 That's a good point, giggles, wish I though of it at the time. I like adding small images to the pictures. Good to see a new member who loves the captioned pictures on this site.

sissydina218
wonderful new captions baby butch loved hanna like the rest but I think sissy salon is my favorite. plus really enjoyed strap on always love a cute sissy in a leotard.

Baby Butch
Hello Sissydina218, I tend to agree with you and like Sissy Salon as well. It is good to see you supporting so many artists and authors on Sissy Kiss. I hope you have a great day!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.