R Cooperate 1 - 5
A five cappie story for Jessybaby who is punished for wearing panties rather than be diapered.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
I think that sometimes there is a need for both, when you go out though a pair of wet panties mean being changed in a public rest room into a diaper

jessybaby
If i go on car rides longer than an hour i usually wear a diaper. That way i only have to stop once to change.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Sissy Baby Dreams:

I like the way you think on this subject. Being put in a diaper after wetting your panties in public is the way to go! Hooray for diaper tables in public restrooms. I have used that idea in a couple of my long stories. : )
jessybaby
Yay thanks again BB!!!! Great little  story. Maybe soon i will give you the girls real names.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Jessybaby:

Yes I made up names of your aunt and cousins not knowing their real names. I am pleased you like the multi-cappie story about yourself Jessybaby.

I think the last image is awesome and resembles the girl in the spanking images which I also like a lot. Ouch! How does it feel to be spanked by Clare Fonda! She has 5 spanking sites now.

jessybaby
I did not want a spanking, but those diapers look comfy!

Baby Butch
I sort of remember you from long ago as someone who liked spanking cappies. I used to make a lot of them. I too would love to have those diapers.

They are very old Attends with 6 blue tapes. They were thick back then and are very thin now. They still have a crinkly white plastic cover. : )

babyginagirl
I want and need to be just like Jessybaby!!!!!!!! 

Baby Butch
Glad you like the spanking cappies. Not much interest in those anymore. I would like to be like Jessybaby too!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.