PG 13 Christmas Time
Christmas is approaching again so I have posted my holiday greeting.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimbaby
Like the Christmas pictures, Merry Christmas to you also.

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 I appreciate the greeting back to me.
Sissybabygirljessica
Daddy how did u kno i liked hello kitty 
My kik is lilPrincessJackie add me

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 Daddy knows about these things!

Pink Balloon
I wish I could say Christmas Balloons, but I gots none, and probably shouldn't worry about them since I know the price will be... inflated. *giggle* 

Baby Butch

@ Pink Balloon
 Balloons inflated? You must be kidding. I understand what you mean, giggles.
shamrock
dear baby butch ,,,, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR LOVER ONE AND YOU,,,, and love it the way you did it  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 THANKS Shamrock for the return greeting.

kay3070
Hiya Butch! A Merry Kitty Christmas to you my dear friend. I hope Santa brings you something nice and bulky, frilly or both! Wishing all the very best for Christmas and all through the New Year.
      Seasonal big hugs. 

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Thanks for the greeting back and I will look for that bulky gift along with a few other goodies. Hugs Baby Butch
krystalasbaby
Merry Christmas Baby Butch
krystala's sissy baby

Baby Butch
@ krystalassissy
 Appreciate the reply greeting and hope to have a Merry Christmas. It is just a couple days away so enjoy the festivities!

Baby Butch
Merry Christmas Everyone
Categories:
Holiday
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.