This topic was deleted
Deleted by:
LIT JILLY
On the date:
October 18th, 2015 ~ 3:32 pm
If they gave a reason it will appear here
told it was an older story I posted only this was a rewrite but I will take it down as I do have another story  ready to post which I can start
Topic Creator Deletion
R How Chemo Saved and Change My Life:
Do to chemo side effects, a guy started to have night time accidents. The wife decides to take some special actions, which completely takes him by surprise. See how she ends up liking the way she solves the problem, way more than he does.
Posted on
Add A New Story

This story is based on my true life experiences, with lots of fiction added, to make it into an interesting story that I hope you all will enjoy.

Part-1

I guess I should start off with who I am. My name is Jack and I’m 47 years old. I’m kind of short, okay, okay, I’m really short, like 4-foot 8-inches short, and because of cancer I have lost a lot of weight. I’m now down to 110lbs.

My story really started a long time ago at the age of seven. That’s when I discovered I like to dress up as a little girl. It was something I never tried doing before, and I liked it a lot. I don’t know why, but I felt like I belonged in that dress; and that’s how my life as a crossdresser started. I was hooked, and I knew had to do it again. After that first time I would dress every chance I could.

I dressed on and off way into my teens. Once out of high school and in the Air force I couldn’t dress for the whole four years.  It didn’t bother me that much as I had figured it was just a boy’s harmless dress up fantasy. Then I got married and found out I was wrong. I found it hard to keep from dressing, as I kept seeing all of those cute outfits my wife wore, with all of the sexy undies and night gowns. So after 2 years of marriage and our first child, I finally gave in and told my wife Judy all about my desire to dress.

It was the 60ties and to my surprise she took it well and wasn’t that shocked by it.  Back then everyone was into something or other I guess.

I think my wife must have been wondering how I looked dressed as a girl, because the next Halloween Judy asked me if I wanted to get dressed up as a lady for a Halloween party we were going to. She said if I want to she would help me with my makeup and all. We had a blast getting me ready that day and Judy enjoyed herself.

Years later after the kids had grown up and moved out I joined an organization called Tri-Ess.  My wife didn’t mind helping me, with my make-up, and what I should wear when going to one of my club meetings, or functions. She seemed to be okay with my little hobby as long as I did it at home or at one of the club meetings.

But there was one thing Judy just didn’t care for! That was partaking in any kind of role playing. Plus she really didn’t like my dressing up as a 3 or 4-year-old little girl. My favorite wish was that someday Judy would try role playing with me. I always hoped that maybe one day we could bake some cookies, or a cake, while I’m dressed in one of my cute little girl outfits. But Judy just wasn’t into any kind of role playing or anything that had to do with me dressed as a little girl.

Now if I’m being honest I must admit that dressing up as a little girl is my favorite way to dress. You see I’m still hooked on those frilly party dresses, crinolines, with the matching rhumba style panties, from when I started dressing. So as not to cause waves, I would dress up in my little girl outfits, at home, when Judy wasn’t around.

Then out of nowhere I came down with cancer, and the chemo change everything unexpectedly! Let me explain what happen that started things to change.

To make a long story short I came down with a form of Cancer called (Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma). I was receiving eight hours of strong Chemo treatments about every three weeks. The treatments made me really sick for at least 3 to 4 days. Most nights and during the day right after the treatment, you could find me in the bathroom bent over the toilet vomiting. To get any sleep my wife had to move into my daughter’s old room, because I was up & down all night to the bathroom. Plus when I was in bed I was rolling and turning all over, finding it hard to get any sleep. After the first treatment I had to take a leave of absents from work, because I was so sick and weak from the treatment I just couldn’t do my job.

A funny thing happed two days before my first chemo treatment. I had been out shopping during lunch, and decided to stop in at a thrift store near work. I was looking for some old style cheap coveralls to wear while doing yard work. While in the store I spotted an old style 50ties, all satin baby doll set, with matching satin rhumba style panties. The baby doll set was light pink, with white lace ruffles around the hem and arm openings, and even had a pair of matching frilly lace rhumba style panties.

Wow did that bring back memories of an outfit I had stolen from my sister and wore to bed when no one knew. The baby doll was almost a perfect match to the one I use to wear. I remembered how I use to wear the baby doll almost every night and it made me feel so good and relaxed.

Anyhow it was now two days after the first chemo and seeing I was now sleeping by myself. I got a wild idea why not go back and see if that baby doll outfit was still there. Even though I wasn’t feeling up to par I headed over to the store I had seen the outfit at. To my surprise not only was it still there, but I found out there were 2 baby doll sets, in different colors. One was in pink and the other was in lavender. Plus they were in my size. I couldn’t help it, as I really liked the two outfits. So on a whim I bought both, telling the lady in charge that my wife use to wear an outfit like this when we first got married. I told her I was getting them as a surprise for her.

Dang I wasn’t even sure why I bought them, but that night I started wearing one of baby doll sets panties and all. Like I said it was only two days after my first chemo treatment. So I was still running to the bathroom to empty my gut in the toilet. I must admit I felt really nice and relaxed while wearing the outfit that first night. I guess it was because it took me back to when I was little and wore my sister’s baby doll. I think it really helped me to relax from the stress and worry of the chemo. My wife had no idea I was wearing the little girl style baby dolls, and I hoped if she found out she wouldn’t be to upset, because they were a little girls style baby doll.

It was the third night after the first chemo treatment. I had been up and down to the bathroom only a couple of times bending over the toilet. It wasn’t as bad as the first couple of nights. I think it was about two in the morning, when I finally got to sleep. I was asleep for maybe an hour or two, when all of a sudden I woke to find I had an accident. It seems I wet the bed and ended up soaking me and the bed. I was so embarrassed. I quickly got up out of bed and started to strip the sheets and tried to save the mattress. I took off the soaked baby doll set and wrapped them in with the sheets.

My wife heard all the commotion and came in to find me standing there naked next to a soaking wet pile of sheets & blankets, trying to wipe down the mattress with a bath towel. She helped me with the bed as I ran and put everything in the wash, which including the baby doll set. When I arrived back at the room she told me to hop in the shower to clean up, while she finished cleaning the bed and re-made it for me.  After I came out of the shower and changed into some underwear. I headed for the washer and dryer. I was able to dry everything and fold it all before Judy could see the little girl style baby dolls. I was worried she would be mad about me dressing as a little girl, so I kind of hide them from her. Nothing was said the next day about the accident, or if she even saw the baby dolls. I guess she and I both figured the accident was one of those rare things to happen with chemo treatments.

We were wrong, because that wasn’t the end of my little accidents. Seems after my next treatment it happened again. This time It was the second night after the treatment and not only did the bed get wet, but I also did #2, while I was sleeping. Again I was very upset and as fast I could, I tried to stripe the bed, and take off my messy poop filled clothes. It was like a very messy diarrhea running down my legs. Before I had a chance to strip off the baby dolls; Judy had heard the commotion and came in to see what all the fuss was about. She found me standing there in one smelly, and very messy baby doll outfit.

Let’s just say she was not happy about this new problem I was having. She told me to strip off my night gown and chased me into the shower to get cleaned up. She said she would clean and washed all of the bedding and my poopy baby dolls.

So I stood on the wet and messy sheets and stripped off the poop filled baby dolls. I let them fall on top of the pile of bedding. Judy watched me strip and I guess she was wondering, where I got the baby dolls from. I think she was more worried, why I was having these accidents than what I had on. When I came out of the shower she said that I better call the doctor first thing in the morning to find out why this was happening.

The next day was Saturday, but I was able to reach the doctor. I told him about the wetting and also the diarrhea problem I was having at night. He explained that sometimes the strong chemo I was getting has this effect on some people. He explained the chemo has to work its way out of my system through the kidneys and bowel system. That’s why we tell you to drink a lot of fluids. He went on to explain that seeing I was getting a very strong dose of chemo, this was probably the reason for the accidents. He also mentioned that I may also have the problem during the day.

I was about to hang up when Judy asked to speak to him. I gave her the phone and while they talked, I got myself some coffee and a snack. I sat there and waited to see what the Doctor had told her. As she finished up talking with him I heard her say, We will definitely do that right away doctor, thank you for the advice”.  I asked her what he said and she just said he gave her a couple of good ideas that should help, but she didn’t say what those ideas were.

About a half hour later my wife said she needed to go shopping for a few things. I told her while she was gone I would clean up the kitchen and breakfast dishes, and straighten out the house, then go out to work in the yard.

What I didn’t know was that after talking to the doctor Judy was actually out buying items for me. I found out later that she had bought some cloth baby diapers, and young adult disposable diapers, plus plastic panties, and a rubberized mattress protector. To my surprise later that night I found out she had also picked up a few other items, like a pacifier, a large Disney Princess bib, and a couple of baby bottles, plus some baby powder and oil.

It was around noon and I was in the kitchen taking a break, as I just finished up with some yard work, when Judy returned home. She told me she would be busy down stairs for the rest of the day and went right down to her sewing room in the basement.

I noticed that she was carrying four or five ratter large bags, three of which I recognized as being from  “FabricLand”, which is a place she buys a lot of fabric and sewing supplies from. I figured she was going to make a new outfit or skirt for herself. She is always sewing something and is really good with sewing things.  She even sells some items at the local flea market sometimes.

Well after I finished my coffee and a sandwich, I headed back out and did some more things around the yard like any normal Saturday.

That night things started happening that I never in a million years would have expected. I was getting ready for bed, when Judy walked in. I had just put on a pair of the satin rhumba panties from the lavender baby doll set I bought. Judy walked in carrying two large bags saying, don’t put anything on just yet sweetie. She said we need to take care of somethings before you get in bed.

She told me to take off the panties and lie down on the bed so she could get me ready.

That’s when what she had just said hit me. I’m thinking what the heck is she talking about?

What does she mean we need to take care of somethings before I get in bed?

She again said come strip, so I did as she asked?  

Once naked I sat on the edge of the bed, and that’s when I felt the rubberized mattress protector covering the bed under the sheet.  I stood up and looked at the bed and then at her saying is there a rubber cover on the bed.

She informed that she had bought the protective cover to help keep the bed dry just in case of another accident. She went on to say she also bought some disposable diapers and plastic panties to help protect the sheets and blankets.  She explained that the doctor had suggested that we try some adult diapers and a mattress protector, but she decided to buy the plastic panties, just to be on the safe side.

Judy then explained that when she went to the medical supply store, and checked the sizes of the adult diapers. She found that the smallest ones were still a little big in the waist for me. (Judy knows my waist size, because she has made me a few pairs of shorts over the years). So she asked one of the sales ladies for some help. She explained that the person she was getting the protection for was kind of thin, stands about 4ft, 8, and weighs about 100 lbs. the lady said oh yes we have some really nice disposables over here.

The sales lady caught Judy off guard  when she asked, is she about 11 or 12-years old? We see a lot of young girls around that age having problems, I guess it has to do with their bodies adjusting to puberty. Judy explained that she really didn’t want to say that the diapers were for my husband. I let her believe it was for a young girl. Anyhow she was able to help and these diapers should fit you perfectly.

Unfortunately there is something that I really didn’t take notice of till after I got them home. I’m sorry sweetie but they have pictures of the Disney princesses on them, and they’re kind of pink looking, with a lacey fringe on the leg opening.

I looked at her saying what? First off I don’t really need diapers! Second I’m not wearing some little girls pink princess diapers, that’s for sure. NO way No how! What happened the other night was just a fluke. I’m pretty sure I’ll wake up before I have another accident, so it wouldn’t happen again.

Judy said it happened twice so far and don’t forget you also did #2 without waking up. So get this through your thick head, you are wearing these, and that’s that. I’m not having you ruin the mattress, plus all our sheets & blankets just so you can prove you don’t wet the bed.

Again I loudly said, NO WAY! NO HOW!

Next thing I know Judy pushed me onto the bed, and quickly turned me over on my stomach. She then started to smack my bottom hard while she held one of my arms high up behind my back. I was in complete shock and surprised. By the time I knew what was happening I had already started to cry because it hurt. She kept spanking me and as she did she would ask. “Who needs diapers”? Till finally I couldn’t take it anymore and said. “I do, I need diapers”! After a couple of more times of me saying I need diapers she stopped and let go of me saying that’s a good girl. I was still crying so the phrase (that’s a good girl) didn’t sink in right away. That s till I heard her say, now let’s get mommy’s good girl ready for bed.  So I rolled back over on the bed and looked at what Judy had in her hand.

I should mention that Judy has a black belt and can easily take me down. Heck being short and skinny and Judy is about 5’11’’, and out weights me by a good 30 lbs. That makes her a good foot taller and a lot stronger, plus like I said she is also a black belt. I knew had no chance fighting her.

TO BE CONTINUED:

Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear Lit Jilly,,, you have that one it call,,, her baby girl -maid final chapter,, and it may 19 2014 time 12;28 AM  I sorry

LIT JILLY
Hi Shsmrock

Oh My gosh you are right!!!!
 I was so busy with the rewrite of this story I forgot I had posted it here already
thank you for telling me.
I have been going over some of my stories and doing rewrites and I guess I missed that this one was posted here already
thanks again
HUGS
 Lit Jilly
shamrock
dear lit jilly,,, you are welcome and are you today
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.