Sissy Baby Alan

(Shots 1-3)

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Sissy Baby Alan
(Shots 4-6)

baby5522
The Fairy White Rabbit

baby5522
  The Sissy Mad Hatter

baby5522
The Queen of Hearts

Baby Butch

I must say you did an excellent job with the images.

If you post it again, you could put the missing part in comics as well as C.P.

I clicked on your links for the cappie contest and they worked correctly.

sissydina218
really nice to see how your characters came to be, especially liked alan's special outfit

baby5522
Baby Butch, curtsies to you and fank you for your comment. The images are not missing parts of the comic exactly. They are as what I intended them to be. Bonus Images as part of the full and complete comic. I hope that explains things for you?

I would like to be able to put all 6 parts together to make them into a full and complete comic with the bonus features at the end. Do you have any suggestions on how I could do that? I was going to add the bonus images with part 6, but I was not too sure if that would have been a good idea or not, hence why I diecided to post these images in the Random Section.

Hugs & Kisses

I must say you did an excellent job with the images.

If you post it again, you could put the missing part in comics as well as C.P.

I clicked on your links for the cappie contest and they worked correctly.

Baby Butch

You could pick a place like Spotlight Galleries and post them there. I don't know of a way to move everything, you would have to post it all over in one thread.

baby5522
SissyDina, curtsies to you.

Fank you for your comment. I am so glad that you really like Alan's outfit, I like it too. I loved putting together the different outfits to creat each of the characters and FaeSiofra,my Mommy on here and on IMVU, helped with the Queen of Hearts character, that is her avatar Alan is seen with sat on the rocking chair.

She helped with the pose shots of her avtar too. The rest of the characters are all one/same avatar wearing different outfits and hair styles etc. I used different poses for each shot that I took of them. Where Alan meets my characters in the comic, are cleverly made seperate shots that were poly-croped, copied and then put into the one image, to make it look like two avatars are in the same image as each other.

The only character that was not poly-croped and copied, was the Queen of Hearts, since I just took a shot of me and my Mommy's avatar as the Queen of Hearts from my IMVU chat window. Now you know some of my trade secrets. I will have to kiss you now. *Lol*

Hugs & Kisses

really nice to see how your characters came to be, especially liked alan's special outfit 

baby5522
Baby Butch, fank you for you rcomment. Sorry for the delay, I so wish I would get email notifications for my old posts, I am a bit surprised and a bit sad too that Christie did not do an update on that function of the old system.

Not only that, I am not geting any new email notices either for new comments on my new posts, so far of the two captions I posted about you, only by chance of logging in and taking a look, have noticed comments, yet no notification was sent on both occasions.

Fank you for your suggestion by the Baby Butch, that is most usueful, I might look into doing what you suggested. That will be after once my music album has been completed. Say does the Quote Function work yet? I have not tried it for a while, a part of me is too afraid to do so, that I am going to end up being dissapointed that it does not work.

Right now it is easier to copy a quote and then paste that in the reply function at the bottom. At least that works very well and clears quickly once it has been sent.

Hugs & Kisses

You could pick a place like Spotlight Galleries and post them there. I don't know of a way to move everything, you would have to post it all over in one thread.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.