A change of Heart
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
John woke up edgy and filled with nervous excitement.

It had been three months now, since his young wife had locked up his small penis in a secure chastity device. She'd done it right after they got married when she found out just how underendowed he was. She was angry and disappointed with her discovery, but she said such a small penis simply couldn't be expected to satisfy her.

So instead, much to his chagrin, John was forced to use his tongue to orally satisfy his sexy wife, which he did, multiple times a day. Meanwhile, he was forced to go day after day without any sort of relief at all. It was maddening! Often times, he was awakened at night with his penis struggling mightily and painfully within his device, unable to become erect. and during the day it was hardly any easier. His wife had a habit of wearing very little around the house, often a t-shirt and some panties and the sight of her luscious body was enough to make him weep with frustration.

To make things worse, she had turned him into her virtual maid, and even given him girlish outfits for him to wear while he cleaned the house. This certainly wasn't what he had in mind when he'd asked her to marry him.

But today, all of that was over. She had promised him that if he could make it through three months of chastity, she'd unlock him and let him make love to her. His only fear was that he'd cum within the first 30 seconds of putting it in.

Still, the prospect of finally getting some relief this morning made him giddy with excitement. As he walked into the kitchen, he found his cute wife waiting for him. The sight of her full, perky breasts in her tight, clinging t-shirt made his penis throb painfully in it's tube. He wanted to get on his knees and worship her as he'd done every morning but instead, he waited for the words that would signal his freedom.

"John, I've given a lot of thought to our arrangement here," she began, a strange smile on her face, "Since you've been locked up, you've really become a better husband--the house is always clean, your attitude is always positive, you can no longer masturbate like you used to, and I'm constantly getting the sexual satisfaction that I need.
"Frankly, I can't imagine going back to the way it was before..."

John stood there, breathless with impatience, and he couldn't help but notice she didn't have the key to his chastity device anywhere to be seen.

"So I've decided to make your chastity permanent, I hope you don't mind but I threw the key to your chastity device away..."

Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Hot story and very hot picture. Very twisted ending.
clarisselovelace
Oh snap. That's just mean.

Mina Silverwind
I love the story behind this sweet caption, I hope you succeed as a caption writer, and I adore the ending.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
ty666
That's horrible i would have it removed in some way that would kill anyone
Ty666

sissy-toddler-jen
maybe it would be kinder if she just snipped his pee pee off :)
Sissybaby Thuthy

Oh my!

therunning21
awwww poor baby
sexxygirl326
Wow! This cappie left me breathless!
Kisses!

bedwetter41

John woke up edgy and filled with nervous excitement.

It had been three months now, since his young wife had locked up his small penis in a secure chastity device. She'd done it right after they got married when she found out just how underendowed he was. She was angry and disappointed with her discovery, but she said such a small penis simply couldn't be expected to satisfy her.

So instead, much to his chagrin, John was forced to use his tongue to orally satisfy his sexy wife, which he did, multiple times a day. Meanwhile, he was forced to go day after day without any sort of relief at all. It was maddening! Often times, he was awakened at night with his penis struggling mightily and painfully within his device, unable to become erect. and during the day it was hardly any easier. His wife had a habit of wearing very little around the house, often a t-shirt and some panties and the sight of her luscious body was enough to make him weep with frustration.

To make things worse, she had turned him into her virtual maid, and even given him girlish outfits for him to wear while he cleaned the house. This certainly wasn't what he had in mind when he'd asked her to marry him.

But today, all of that was over. She had promised him that if he could make it through three months of chastity, she'd unlock him and let him make love to her. His only fear was that he'd cum within the first 30 seconds of putting it in.

Still, the prospect of finally getting some relief this morning made him giddy with excitement. As he walked into the kitchen, he found his cute wife waiting for him. The sight of her full, perky breasts in her tight, clinging t-shirt made his penis throb painfully in it's tube. He wanted to get on his knees and worship her as he'd done every morning but instead, he waited for the words that would signal his freedom.

"John, I've given a lot of thought to our arrangement here," she began, a strange smile on her face, "Since you've been locked up, you've really become a better husband--the house is always clean, your attitude is always positive, you can no longer masturbate like you used to, and I'm constantly getting the sexual satisfaction that I need.
"Frankly, I can't imagine going back to the way it was before..."

John stood there, breathless with impatience, and he couldn't help but notice she didn't have the key to his chastity device anywhere to be seen.

"So I've decided to make your chastity permanent, I hope you don't mind but I threw the key to your chastity device away..."

Good for her! Sissies should be chaste. They can't actually pleasure a girl, so there is little reason for them to be "sexually active" with their hand! Slowly, most sissies learn to be essentially sexless creatures (which is what they've always been in the eyes of girls anyway) though some frustration lingers on for a few years. Their little lives eventually revolve around cuddling in secure, dry diapers, feeling so "protected" by the plastic pants they wear, and (in time) even liking the rubber sheets on there beds.
Frankly, they were always a little scared of actual sex with an actual girl -- so much "performance" oriented -- so stressful to the little dears. Though they like girls and almost worship them in their way -- their impotence is ensured whenever put to the test. The fact that almost all sissies have very small little pee-pees (their equipment can't be called a more manly name -- because they aren't "men" in that sense at all.) doesn't help. Let sissy off the hook. Go date a real man, and leave him at home (diapered) with his babysitter.
stellaindiapers

Nice caption and good story

redbird
would have preferred a "happy ending"
BabyBarby
These ones are always fantastic!! Baby Bobby you rule!!

------

Bedwetter 41 - that little speech you gave blew me away where did that come from!! :-)

Are you a real girly?!! Pm me! x x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

TiresiasRex

Oh my!

Oh my, MY!

How I would love to have her as my babysitter (without losing that key, though...)
stellaindiapers
Nice Story what size of Breasts are they

Baby1440
An amazingly HOT story. I would love to be that sissy.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.