R CD SPANK
Many sissies end up being spanked after crossdressing.
Posted on
CD SPANK - Many sissies end up being spanked after crossdressing., Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate,Caught, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings CD SPANK - Many sissies end up being spanked after crossdressing., Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate,Caught, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
CD SPANK - Many sissies end up being spanked after crossdressing., Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate,Caught, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
CD SPANK - Many sissies end up being spanked after crossdressing., Crossdress,Sissy,Dominate,Caught, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
Who would you want to be?
Roger
3 votes
Sandy
3 votes
Paul
4 votes
Rick
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
Wow,I would LOVE to be any of the ones getting the spankings.But the best one for me would be being the cheerleader Roger!!! Go team Go!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Great attitude cheering for the team while getting a spanking. I also voted for Roger.
maxine1987
would love to be sandy 

Baby Butch
@ maxine1987
 Another vote for Sandy! Sandy makes a great cheerleader but daddy is not so happy.

LoveFox
Great captions but I think  Paul would have worked better as a diaper caption as the panties are obviously wet in the picture.

Baby Butch
@ LoveFox
 I am surprised I did not notice the panties are wet. I agree Paul should have been diapered after the spanking. Glad you like the captions!
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Ooo! you've definitely grabbed my attention (big surprise there right? - lol). All wonderful bottom beatings but I have to go with Paul. Got to agree with LoveFox there - those panties are certainly wet. Perhaps Mummy will put Paul in a nappy before she sends him out to get the lawn done.
     Good call my dear friend. :-)
         Big hugs.
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Another good suggestion regarding Paul. Wet panties need an extra long spanking in addition to the one for being lazy and being found dressed like a girl. I like the idea of Paul mowing the lawn nappied in his dress. Fank ooo Kay fo dis comment. Hugs Baby Butch

sissydina218
love the spanked cheerleaders, especially sandy lovely. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 You and me both love the spanked cheerleaders. My favorite is Roger in his sisters cheerleader uniform.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.