Captions ~ 31 May 2010
My third set of captions!!! WOO!!! Kinda old, but oh well!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
3rd Set of Captions
31/05/2010

I'm SO happy that everyone loves reading my cappies as much as I do making them!

*giggles*

Please enjoy! Here they are!!
NOTE: These were requested a few weeks ago and therefore have specific names in them. To request your own name in captions please PM (personal message) me and I'll add your name into 1 or 2 of my next. Also, the reason why there is so much of Dani is that she was my first ever request/commission!

baby-niki.blogspot.com
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyjessie
These are lovely, please keep it up!
cdkylie
thanks again!

cd404
really sexy cappies
Mina Silverwind
wow this is awesome, each one is a work of art, and you rock as an artist&writer of captions.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

clarisselovelace
These are great! I especially like 693, that one was a pic I was going to caption but I see you already did a great job of it.
BabyNiki
Thankyou SO much! Your all too kind!

I've JUST maxed out my quota limit for PixPrincess. I'll have to lower and size the quality of future captions unfortunately, but I will ask them if i can have a raise *giggles*

Also, clarisselovelace please feel free to use whatever pictures you want for your captions! I dont own them, and I'm sure youll do great captions with them!
baby-niki.blogspot.com

Baby Butch
Great job with the cappies, you have a good picture style and writing talent.
pullups4me
Awesome cappies, PLEASE make more!! :)

BabyMandi
Such great captions, last one was really neat too.
flairspark
its very nice

daddyg24
It feels like not a lot of people use that first person style you do. It's neat, and you do it really well. Keep these coming!
sexxygirl326
I love your cappies! So pretty and girly!
Kisses!

Chaine
Yummy yummu
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.